acquaintances who constantly talk about the past..

does this annoy anyone else?...
good or bad times.. just move on.. create new memories or w/e

ppl like this come off as lame to me. 

WHYYYY.. i hate this 25 daily post limit. 
frown.gif

ill catch you guys tomorrow. 

Some people's lives plateau at high school and/or college. I dont know anyone who ODs on this.

Yeah it's annoying. But sometimes the context of the conversation matters. For example: me and my boy were talking about our freshman year of college today. Those memories were funny but we didn't talk about it for hours.

I'm a junior this year btw. It's not like my freshman year was 5 years ago
laugh.gif

Sometimes people dont got nothing better to talk about.

I think that job interview crap convo is even worse personally.

That convo where its like "What do you do? where you from?" type stuff that just comes one after another.

I know a guy that constantly brings up high school stories but the weird thing is there always about things i did or situations i got into with him as like the background. I think he lives his high school memories through mine's. Kind of sad, all his memories are of me with him playing background.

Know a guy who has like 80% of his FB statuses about his ex that broke up with him over 2 years ago. Those times when I don't ignore it, he get's the "get over it" comment.

I find a lot of that kind of emo garbage comes late at night.

Hey Jay, remember that one time I threw a football in your face back in six grade and we be came friends after that?
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I don't have friends like that. We may talk about a past experience if it relates to conversation but we won't play the "remember when..." game. We just talk about the 'now' in our lives and things that interest us in the present. If you get stuck in the past you can't move forward.

Originally Posted by fugualarmclock

Know a guy who has like 80% of his FB statuses about his ex that broke up with him over 2 years ago. Those times when I don't ignore it, he get's the "get over it" comment.

I find a lot of that kind of emo garbage comes late at night.
Cuz these cats get lonely when theyre alone late night wishing they were with a gang havin fun

That's so annoying. Especially when it comes to women and that one friend who doesn't get any type of play.

"Hey, remember that one time when I danced with that girl all night and John banged her when she was in the bathroom and then she came back and kissed me?"

Yeah, bro. We remembered it when you told it yesterday too. And last year when you had already been telling that story for a month.

Yeah, its such an annoying thing. Like you see a dude from a while and they'll try to make a joke about something embarrassing from the past or even worst the dude's who will bring up the past that they weren't even part of. I remember last school year a kid in my class was talking about a class we took together Freshmen year and how me and my boy always made jokes and stuff.. The kid was a quiet guy so why bring it up? lol its not like you were in it. I see acquaintances who always bring up the past as major losers and lames

Back
Top Bottom