Action Bronson signs to Top Dawg Entertainment?

Action Bronson joins Kendrick Lamar, ScHoolboy Q, Ab-Soul and Jay Rock at TDE.

Action Bronson has signed to Top Dawg Entertainment, a/k/a TDE. The rapper shared the news on Twitter today (June 3).

MY NEW FAMILY @abdashsoul @schoolboyq IT'S A DREAM COME TRUE.
— SAAAB STORIES (@ActionBronson) June 3, 2013
The members of Black Hippy also took to Twitter to announce the signing.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.24178/title.action-bronson-signs-to-top-dawg-entertainment/

that's a big look for him, maybe some Kendrick features with Schoolboy, Soul & Rock and you might get some dope music from them.

Bronson signed to Vice for a one album deal (Saaab Stories most likely)

But even if it's true, good for Bronsalino. Next stop, food network. :lol: :pimp:

^^^^ food network.
roll.gif

This was a joke because someone tweeted Bronson saying it. He went and tagged Q and him and Soul went along with it.

Bronson is friends with those two in particular and they're always ******g around on twitter.

Its just funny that all these hip hop mags cant pick up on a joke but yet they are supposed to be professionals. :lol:

I've checked Action Bronson but I just can't really get into the music.  He has all this technical skill and the Ghostface Killa precision and an old school kinda NY flow, but I just haven't enjoyed none of his songs up til now.  

For some reason, dude obsessed with rapping bars that don't rhyme or rhyme like 3 bars later.  Om some 2010 Wale flow.  

This is :smokin

not only would this make bronson the only TDE member thats not from the west coast, but the only white guy as well :nerd:

yes on papoose. also TDE has da best lyrysis in da game. hands down. Bronson has some fire tracks.

yes on papoose. also TDE has da best lyrysis in da game. hands down. Bronson has some fire tracks.

Name one.  

Put me on 

http://youtu.be/F1FMPPd2JSk

Lowkey, he's on an underground Lil Wayne in his prime type run. He's put out a tremendous amount of crack in a very short amount of time.

Would be crazy if he does sign with TDE, though.

Hopefully he stays FAR away from ATLANTIC once he's done with that Vice/Atlantic project.

Back
Top Bottom