Actor Tracy Morgan in critical condition after six-vehicle accident in New Jersey

al audi

Banned
(CNN) -- Actor Tracy Morgan was in critical condition after he was injured in a six-car accident early Saturday in New Jersey, authorities said.
The wreck killed at least one person, said Sgt. Gregory William of New Jersey State Police.

not too much info yet

Last edited:
Morgan was traveling in a limo bus that overturned around 1 a.m. Saturday morning north of Exit 7A of the Turnpike -- near Trenton, N.J., state police tell NBC10.com.

State Police say two tractor trailers were involved in the crash and that one of them is to blame.

The 30 Rock actor was rushed to Robert Wood Johnson Medical Center in New Brunswick, N.J. He is in intensive care, state police confirm.

Another passenger in the bus was killed and five others were critically hurt, state police said.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...2223391.html?_osource=SocialFlowTwt_PHBrand:p

RIP to the victim

:smh:

Man, 1am Saturday night...... 99% sure alcohol was involved.

nah, more like the tractor trailer drivers feel asleep...

clubs start at 12a, people leave at 3a..

1a means your headed to the club to party or perform or home from a dinner party..

he was in a limo van as well

Last edited:
Not my man Tracy :smh:

That's fam from around the way, god bless all involved .....

mean.gif

nah, more like the tractor trailer drivers feel asleep...

clubs start at 12a, people leave at 3a..

1a means your headed to the club to party or perform or home from a dinner party..

he was in a limo van as well

But ****** start drinking as soon as they punch the clock at work, but your sleep theory is also hella plausible

I seen Tracy down in Soho a few weeks ago, dude was a mess.

In any case, hope he aint in too bad of shape.

hope hes doing ok... saw tracy at a club 1 time seem like a cool dude taking pics with everyone and whatnot...

RIP to the victim

Hope everyone else is OK

That's the 1 thing I hate about driving on the turnpike at night. These tractor trailers really TAKE OVER the lanes and they give ZERO *****.

I doubt alcohol was involved. More so the truck drivers being sleepy from driving all damn day

Back
Top Bottom