Actor Tracy Morgan in critical condition after six-vehicle accident in New Jersey

Damn, my friend was just in a bad car accident the other day. It's crazy in these roads, we need to stay careful out there

Dmn hope he pulls through .im pretty bummed out ,a good friend of mine is currently in a coma after a bad motorcycle accident.hes in a coma and they say its not looking good.im praying man.this sucks to hear.

This is terrible. Tracy has always been one of my favorites. Loved him on SNL and 30 Rock. Recently discovered some hilarious interviews he's done on the Howard Stern Show.

Hope he pulls through this.

Last edited:
Damn, bad news all around. Hope Tracy makes it through.

I was just thinking the other day of my idea for an Astronaut Jones movie too.

nah, more like the tractor trailer drivers feel asleep...

clubs start at 12a, people leave at 3a..

1a means your headed to the club to party or perform or home from a dinner party..

he was in a limo van as well

But ****** start drinking as soon as they punch the clock at work, but your sleep theory is also hella plausible
Nah I doubt the dude they hired to drive the limo was drinking. Truck drivers at night on the highway is a dangerous situation

hope he fully recovers
ibyd1ELoJxuFEp.gif

This accident happened in my district where I'm an EMT. If I woulda been scheduled to work last night I woulda been at the accident.

Update is the truck driver was falling asleep and didn't notice traffic coming to a stop. Slammed right into them. That's atleast the story so far. Obviously when you have a fatal in a vehicle the odds of the other passengers in the same vehicle having very serious injuries is very high. Still in the ICU. I hope he recovers.

Back
Top Bottom