Acura TSX

Originally Posted by scarru

TSX are reliable and good cars. But get a Lexus IS250....way more baller and a V6....or IS350 if you can afford it. I was debating the two cars and went with the 350....never regretted it.

haha u no how much more a is250 is compared to a tsx? lol

I have the 09 TSX and I'm satisfied with it. I can care less about the power. As long as it rides good and has no problems, I'm cool with it.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

I have the 09 TSX and I'm satisfied with it. I can care less about the power. As long as it rides good and has no problems, I'm cool with it.

It obviously is less powerful then a v6. But is it as slow or slug like as some here say it is? I can care less as well

The 4 cylinder moves that car with no problem. I'm not a fan of the newer ones, the older ones were prettier. Good car overall though: what comes standardon that car is better than most cars in that price range, good reliability and the timing chain eliminates an expensive item to replace.

i've been in the market for a year or so now and i've come to the conclusion that i want an '09/10 tsx. i've test driven the older body stylemodels and they drive great, but they're just a little too small for me.. so until the newer bigger body style came out my other option was the tl.. but ididn't want to spend that money.
soooo the new body tsx is it for me.. i'm going to be buying in the next few months once i find a good certified used.
i think the tsx, new or old will do what you're looking for... but there are some other cars for less that would meet your requirements too... ie hondacivic/accord or toyota corolla

ohh... and it's definitely not a chick car... regardless of which body type.

just don't get it in that powder blue color
laugh.gif

I miss my TSX that was totaled. But I picked up the TL instead. Too bad I sold it. You can't go wrong with either. More mods for the TSX than the TL sopick your poison. I liked the better handling on the TSX yet the power of the TL is so much nicer. You can't go wrong with Acura.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

I've been considerin this whip for a hot min, but I'm startin to look at the 03 TL's.

the 2nd gens have ****** problems so i'd be wary of getting that. 3rd gens are more reliable. TSXes last longer....K24 FTW!

Hondata/K-Pro for the TSX is a MUST! hahaha...Damn I missed the TSX with Hondata. I only had it for less than 24 hours before an %*@$%#+ totaled it.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Hondata/K-Pro for the TSX is a MUST! hahaha...Damn I missed the TSX with Hondata. I only had it for less than 24 hours before an %*@$%#+ totaled it.

Whats Hondata/K some mod?

I'm currently looking for a car and I'm in $11k price range, if I find a nice TSX I'm ALL over it. I fell in love with this car. This is currentlyall I'm really even considering but once I really start car shopping I'm gonna try to explore all my options but again, I'd LOVE to own a TSX.

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Whats Hondata/K some mod?
ecu mod

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

I'm currently looking for a car and I'm in $11k price range, if I find a nice TSX I'm ALL over it. I fell in love with this car. This is currently all I'm really even considering but once I really start car shopping I'm gonna try to explore all my options but again, I'd LOVE to own a TSX.

Yeah me too, what kinda mileage you looking for

just don't get a 99-early 04 tl. not worth the risk.

i was looking at tsx's too but still kinda too expensive for my budget. plus i'm not trying to go the fwd/auto/sedan way but it was still a nice enoughcar for me to consider.

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

just don't get a 99-early 04 tl. not worth the risk.

i was looking at tsx's too but still kinda too expensive for my budget. plus i'm not trying to go the fwd/auto/sedan way but it was still a nice enough car for me to consider.
99 and 03 tl's are just very reliable

I'm currently looking for a car and I'm in $11k price range, if I find a nice TSX I'm ALL over it. I fell in love with this car. This is currently all I'm really even considering but once I really start car shopping I'm gonna try to explore all my options but again, I'd LOVE to own a TSX.

I'm looking for something preferably below 60k, maybe below 40k but that might be a stretch. Something along the lines of this:
2004 TSX

This dude could probably be had for 11K cash. I called him and never got a call back. I won't have the money to car shop for real till' the end of themonth at the earliest anyway.

I'm looking for something preferably below 60k, maybe below 40k but that might be a stretch. Something along the lines of this:
2004 TSX

This dude could probably be had for 11K cash. I called him and never got a call back. I won't have the money to car shop for real till' the end of the month at the earliest anyway.
Really? They would sell it for around 3K under their list price? I need to learn how to car shop better

Depends on the seller and how desperate he/she is to get rid of the car

i listed mine for 19 and got 16.5 for it

Back
Top Bottom