Adam Carolla's racial comments on Manny Pacquiao and the Philippines

i mean... its lowkey true. everything he says.
and my grammyma is in Manila city RIGHT NOW.
i hate that place and i dont care.

Where's the racism? He said dude was probably praying to chicken bones he didn't say ALL people from the Philippines pray to chicken bones. Everything else he said is his opinion and it might not have been PC but nothing he said was really racially offensive. If someone spoke out against the U.S. people wouldn't call it racist because we have such a diverse racial demographic here but he just happened to voice a negative opinion about a country that is predominately made up of one racial group and it becomes "racist".

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

here comes the 230218438420 filipinos
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

exactly what i was about to say.

Some random thoughts.

Manny is a joke outside boxing. Dude doesn't know what to do with his life when he's not training for a fight.

He lost in 2007 when he ran for congress, US$2 million down the drain. He's running again this year.

He starred in a movie that flopped.

He has the worst singing voice and that weird accent doesn't help either.

He thinks he's a great entertainer outside the ring but the truth is people laugh at him.

Is he a great boxer? No doubt. The best ever IMO.

BUT HE NEEDS TO STICK TO BOXING.

Adam Carolla is still an idiot though for saying all those things about my country.

we made arnold the governor of a state, i don't think we have much to brag about either quite frankly.

ahhh, lighten up folks. It wasn't that bad. I just listen to the audio and it made me laugh a bit.

“What happens when Floyd Mayweather beats him? Does your country go into depression?

not that serious...
he's a "comedian"...
i'm sure everyone laughs about other "racial" jokes when it's not about them...
plus it wasn't even funny...

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

Originally Posted by Professor YKK

In his defense, he speaks just as critically about the city where he grew up in and still resides(LA). He's as cynical as they get, and what he's saying isn't necessarily off-point, as un-pc as it may be.

corolla has always been a choad though. this shouldnt be surprising. dude hates on everyone and everything, including himself and his people. dude is a cynical clown.

that said, his comments weren't too crazy imo. if i was Filipino, i probably wouldnt even give these remarks a second thought. then again... if i was Filipino, i probably wouldnt worship the ground Manny walked on either.

Spoiler [+]
“All they have over there is Manny Pacquiao and sex stores.

iceman7920 wrote:
people are too sensitive and too quick to throw out the racism card. cry about it

Yup, hes just an idiot trying to get some attention.

Back
Top Bottom