Add another one to the YM Ranks..

YM is soon to be the next Dipset.. there will be soo much hate and betrayal in that circle. All Nikki's fault.. jealously. Gunz has a good shot now, with his new show on the N and this mainstream deal. They need someone to rip it fast on some of those songs

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

No hate at all...

but where does Cory Gunz make money for YM?

I'll wait.
That's what im saying.
What is he going to do? get a mohawk and get extra tatted and rock some skinnies?
My thought is, they singed him and he's just going to be the team ghostwriter cause alot of them dudes need it.
If my assumption is true, that could work out well for them in the long run.
But Sean Garrett? Son got LONG money from writing and producing, why the #*@* would he even need YM?

corey aint bout to b ghostwriting for nobody...
laugh.gif

all them dudes write they own %#*% (u cant tell?)

they prolly gettin cory to mold him into an artist while he still young cuz right now he just a rapper...

and sean garrett wants to be an artist does he not?
this.

Also people talking about Lloyd signing. I believe he woulda been signed but they taking care of his paperwork. He was in like 2 other management deals he tryna get out or something aside from that Murda Inc label deal he had. I believe as soon as he out that he def signing to YM.

I dont think he need em but that boy needs a spot.

and if Sean Garrett really signed here too, then he is an effin
idiot. Such a dumb move, son has been writing platinum selling singles
for years now, he just started to get some face time

Face time is the last thing Sean needs, that fool is ugly.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Why sit around unsigned and not drop an album when you can sign with YM and get show/appearance money and not drop an album?

Some of y'all dudes don't even have a tiny bit of business acumen.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Exactly.[/color]

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Why sit around unsigned and not drop an album when you can sign with YM and get show/appearance money and not drop an album?

i def agree with Ricardo also

i mean how long have we known about cory gunz?

Originally Posted by Al Audi

i def agree with Ricardo also

i mean how long have we known about cory gunz?

what he said AND it will help him grow as an ARTIST... he'll be around people who actually make songs... like that's their priority

ya lets jus hope its for the best,
and like MusicalExcellence said, he needs to learn how to make a song, cuz dude can freestyle n be quick, but thats not marketable,
i rly wanna see whats gonna pop of from this,

Idk how I feel about this, but Gunz & Wayne
been working together. Could go either way.

Used to be my joint
pimp.gif

^Completely forgot about that joint. I hope this young boy can release an album and be himself on it.

I know the chances are slim though. Tracks like above would definitely be appreciated.

I feel that YM is signing everybody and their mom and it will either takeover the game or fail completely. One or the other.

Corey gunz will be became another main stream brick in the lame old rap "wall"

the game needs a break from YM .

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

YM is the only one doing it right IMO. They make decent music. Atleast attempt to write lyrics. I'm going to hold judgment on them until I see more releases. We know Drake is gonna drop. We know Nikki gonna drop. We know Wayne gonna drop. We know Tyga is going to drop. I want to see who drops outside of them. I'm pretty sure we'll get a Chuckee and Twist album to cash in on that younger money. I think I heard they were going to be a duo like Wayne and BG were at their age. I doubt we ever see a Gudda album even though he's one of the better artists on Young Money. I think Streets is just a hype man. He's not droppin'. Mack Maine probably straight with being president of Young Money because I don't see him droppin'. Shannelle is more than likely in the same boat.

I think Corey has a chance. But he's gotta get on his mixtape game heavy.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

I think Corey has a chance. But he's gotta get on his mixtape game heavy.
he gotta get on his song game...

laugh.gif
Ricardo Malta wrote:

Exactly

Millz is ova here getting shows everynite and is constantly in the studio in Miami livin it up with YM... while he was on his own "Grind" the %**!* didnt even have money to pay for a flight back after meeting wayne. If you think millz minds not dropping an album but gettin payed a couple of G's just to appear with Drake/wayne/baby you are crazy

Back
Top Bottom