Add another one to the YM Ranks..

Wayne just said Cory Gunz is going to be the newest YM member.
If you follow those YM dudes on twitter you could tell something was going down..

I dont know how I feel about this, at least the YM Dudes have a Chance, wether it be slim or big, of blowing up.

He has no way of making in my opinion..he failed on his xxl buzz.

how do you guys feel about this?

Corey is still young. Im just glad this dude can at least eat now after all these years. The way the game is he basically had no choice if he wants to be in the limelight. Plus Wayne already knew what it was after he did his thing on A Millie.

Yeah Cory did snap on A Milli..
But theres so many artist, you really think Mack/Wayne gonna push him more than Gudda, Short, Millz, Twist?
Tyga
Nicki
Drake
already are allowed to drop an album and let it do well.

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

Yeah Cory did snap on A Milli..
But theres so many artist, you really think Mack/Wayne gonna push him more than Gudda, Short, Millz, Twist?
Tyga
Nicki
Drake
already are allowed to drop an album and let it do well.

i dont even know but him signing to them is better than him not signing at all. They are signing too many people btw. After this they better chill for a minute.

Heard Sean Garrett signing over there too.

They tryna become a monopoly
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sean Garrett has a chance..
Imo they should drop Twist, Chuckee, Streetz.
See how Cory does, if he doesnt do well, drop him.
And Sign LLOYD NOT Sean Garrett.

Nah sign Lloyd AND Sean Garrett. Lloyd already good but picture Sean and Lloyd writing and making hits together on YM. Lloyd career could launch off
pimp.gif

If YM can follow No Limit's blueprint of actually releasing all these artists' projects, it's a good look.

I just don't see that happening though with the way the music game works now.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Nah sign Lloyd AND Sean Garrett. Lloyd already good but picture Sean and Lloyd writing and making hits together on YM. Lloyd career could launch off
pimp.gif
Actually that would be DOPE!
Lloyd is underrated.

and no lil twist is garbage, unless you like pre-puberty rappers.

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

Actually read somewhere recently that Wayne was lobbying to sign Chris Brown...
they got the money to do it. I wouldn't even be surprised. YM gonna have the game on lock if all this is going down.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Corey is still young. Im just glad this dude can at least eat now after all these years. The way the game is he basically had no choice if he wants to be in the limelight. Plus Wayne already knew what it was after he did his thing on A Millie.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Co-sign. I've been listening to dude for YEARS and always wondered why nobody signed him.[/color]

For some reason I thought Wiz would be the next signee there... Maybe its the tattoos

#kanyeshrug...

What about Lloyd?? He should've been made it official...

Yeah, he signed but just like every other artist on ym besides nicki,angel,and tyga maybe, they all are going to be typecasted now. Whenever they do something solo, people are just going to recognize them for being a ym member and living off wayne and not actually paying attention to whether they are decent or not.

Oh and btw, angel,gudda,tyga,short dawg,&nicki, are the only members on YM that will release a solo project. They are also the only members on ym that are decent imo. The others need to be dropped asap

Back
Top Bottom