Add Only MJs Collected to the list of NT Crooks!!!

1,527
1,379
Joined Jan 18, 2004
Bud you've had over a week now to send my refund on the Pearl Foams and that's plenty of time and it sounds like you've done about 10 others thesame way. I'll give this until Sunday to get settled and then we'll just see what happens, but I can tell you this I won't let this go. If youthink for one minute some little punk is going to mess around with my money you've got another thing coming.

That's whats so great about the internet, information is easily available. So the balls in your court my man, but I'll get my $265 out of you one wayor the other.
 
2,353
12
Joined Feb 14, 2008
Threatening does absolutely nothing for you. And that post was stated directly to him...exactly how a PM would be.
 
11,534
317
Joined Sep 21, 2006
Really FRANK ... Where all grown here and I dont see why you are acting like a lil kid.....

I remember you did say " I DONT NEED YALL MONEY " LOL sure does seem like you do man .

I remember you did say " Yeah man please edit those postings in the Foam and HOH threads Please! I'm bout to take care of that now " LOL I suredid do that but you have YET to send my refund.

I remember you did say " Now I haven't seen your posts but like I said if there's any that are up that tarnishes my name then you'll have someediting to do before I initiate anything! " LOL Once again .... I do what you say and yet I can NOT get you to give me back my LOOT ....

I remember you did say " aiight bet! ill make sure you get your refund FIRST!.......WOW ....never again! " LOL and I really thought I was going toget my refund 1st.

FRANK really this does not need to keep going on .. just send us our refund and there ... ITS ALL OVER AND NEVER AGAIN.

YES I am upset , dude NEVER gets back with anything .... he just sits there and says NOTHING .
 
11,534
317
Joined Sep 21, 2006
Originally Posted by Rapido27

Threatening does absolutely nothing for you. And that post was stated directly to him...exactly how a PM would be.

Dude DOES NOT KNOW WHAT A PM is .... He well never get back to us . SOMEONE WHO KNOWS HIM just holla at him and tell him to give us the loot back ASAP .
 
2,353
12
Joined Feb 14, 2008
^^ Did you guys pay via paypal? Because then you should have his phone # or can find it quite easily.
 
11,534
317
Joined Sep 21, 2006
YES it was thru Pay Pal ...


All I want to know is what is going on ??? I dont get why he gave out refunds to some and skipped a few ???
Originally Posted by bklyn style baby


Im not gonna front, a refund should of been sent a while ago.

YES ... thanks man .. I remember you refunded my LOOT within 24 hours . That is how it should be done.
 
11,534
317
Joined Sep 21, 2006
^^^ See , Why would it NOT END WELL ... All we want is our refund .... THEN IT WELL END. It does not need to be an on going thing .
 
8,649
646
Joined Mar 4, 2005
Damn is right...I was discussing this wit my dude giz...we both said after 5 days its time to press a dude...its been over a week since D-Day
 
6,956
3,391
Joined Jan 5, 2008
Originally Posted by RICO7JT

^^^ See , Why would it NOT END WELL ... All we want is our refund .... THEN IT WELL END. It does not need to be an on going thing .

well after what we all saw in the actual pearl foam thread, it seemed like you guys $ was being held for spite cause yall came at dude, its been days after...ithought it would have been solved already. I hope everything works out
 
1,878
25
Joined Sep 12, 2008
Sooo ...

has anyone initiated a PayPal claim? Just because, it seems that would be the first (and only) necessary action ...

sorry for ya', guys.
 
933
21
Joined Jun 19, 2008
Dang y'all. Frank always come through for me, so imma assume he got a good explonation fa all of y'all. He sent my refund on some kicks b4 the nextday.
I hope errbody gets satisfied, on both sides of this issue
 
5,946
14
Joined Jan 4, 2008
The real !@%@%$ up thing is if he transferred all the dough to his bank and closed his account.

Hope you all get your dough back.
 
11,534
317
Joined Sep 21, 2006
Originally Posted by eye see soles

The real !@%@%$ up thing is if he transferred all the dough to his bank and closed his account.

Hope you all get your dough back.

ARE YOU F N SERIOUS ???

If so then this dude is straight lame .

LOL talking about he dont need my loot . LOL

ALL I WANT IS MY DAMN REFUND .
 

bigj505

Staff member
42,568
21,578
Joined Jan 23, 2007
Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Sooo ...

has anyone initiated a PayPal claim? Just because, it seems that would be the first (and only) necessary action ...

sorry for ya', guys.
some guy initiated a paypal claim. the problem is that its been more than 45 days so its too late for the claim.
ive seen dude hook people up before from HoH (OLNL, army foams). im not sure wassup. i really hope this ends well for everyone.
 
1,527
1,379
Joined Jan 18, 2004
My question is were's everybody that was defending him in the Pearl post at now? You better think long and hard before doing any deals with this guy. All Iheard for 3 months was that everything was good than the day of release it was just a no sorry didn't get your pairs but have a look at mine. I call theguy on it and he acts like he's Phil Knight himself and we've hurt his feelings then gets on his high and mighty kick and holds everybody's refund.

If he's wanting to make money reselling he's killing himself slowly but surely by the way he's handling this, won't even answer PM's now.
 
1,527
1,379
Joined Jan 18, 2004
Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Sooo ...

has anyone initiated a PayPal claim? Just because, it seems that would be the first (and only) necessary action ...

sorry for ya', guys.
some guy initiated a paypal claim. the problem is that its been more than 45 days so its too late for the claim.
ive seen dude hook people up before from HoH (OLNL, army foams). im not sure wassup. i really hope this ends well for everyone.

I initiated the claim because I've been around the block before and I knew right away were this was headed. We should have all know better than to letanyone hold our money for that long, especially some kid, he probably bought every video game and cd that came out for 3 months.
 

bigj505

Staff member
42,568
21,578
Joined Jan 23, 2007
^^^ lol. well i guess the lesson learned is never preorder kicks more than a month in advanced. similar situation happened when people preordered the varsitypurple foams from osneaker.com. the initial release date was nov. and they dropped in feb/march. many salty dudes....
 
1,878
25
Joined Sep 12, 2008
Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Sooo ...

has anyone initiated a PayPal claim? Just because, it seems that would be the first (and only) necessary action ...

sorry for ya', guys.
some guy initiated a paypal claim. the problem is that its been more than 45 days so its too late for the claim.
ive seen dude hook people up before from HoH (OLNL, army foams). im not sure wassup. i really hope this ends well for everyone.
Umm ... have you contacted PayPal to confirm that you can't file a claim? There may be an alternate solution ...

You could always contact your local police as well as the local police department where he lives and file a civil theft report ...
man, I hope for Frank's sake he's planning on making things right ... he could get in a lot of trouble for the chaos he's caused.

Originally Posted by bigj505

^^^ lol. well i guess the lesson learned is never preorder kicks more than a month in advanced. similar situation happened when people preordered the varsity purple foams from osneaker.com. the initial release date was nov. and they dropped in feb/march. many salty dudes....
Ahh yes, the infamous NOsneaker.com ...
 
11,534
317
Joined Sep 21, 2006
Originally Posted by 3thaman

My question is were's everybody that was defending him in the Pearl post at now? You better think long and hard before doing any deals with this guy.


Exactly man ... ALL i know is that you guys that know him tell him to get at us ASAP .

Originally Posted by 3thaman

by the way he's handling this, won't even answer PM's now.

Thats why we have to do this because FRANK has NO clue what a PM is .. I sent over 100 PM's to him and ill say out off all the PM's he has only gotback at me no more then 7 times in a 3-4 month time period .
 
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now