Add Only MJs Collected to the list of NT Crooks!!!

Damn its one thing to be ignored.. but to be alive and kicking on the OTHER site, now that would push me over the edge. There's no excuse that I wouldaccept at this point. As many NTers that frequent that site... word needs to spread

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Damn its one thing to be ignored.. but to be alive and kicking on the OTHER site, now that would push me over the edge. There's no excuse that I would accept at this point. As many NTers that frequent that site... word needs to spread

Thats just how I am feeling right now ... to see him doing deals and YET I STILL HAVE NO REFUND ....

I agree about spreading the word over on that side of the world wide web .... I tried to myself .. Well see what happens .

Originally Posted by coolcat4

He might be there tomorrow at hoh chicago on the lebron mvp release.

If your from the CHI and going to be at HOH's .. let him know ... TELL him to give our loot back so this junk can be over and we can all move on from thissssshhhh .

At this point, I think the seller's received more than a fair opportunity to explain the delay. His response has been unsatisfactory, to say the least, andwe won't even give him the opportunity to try and edit old posts in a vain attempt to clear his tracks.

He's been banned until we're notified that everyone has received a full refund.

Back
Top Bottom