Adding females on FB the same day that you meet them .... Thirsty?

Joined Mar 17, 2008
Yo, do you guys think its thirsty to add a chick on Facebook after only meeting them for say a day?

Joined Sep 26, 2008

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]So you're e-stalking her?[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This is why females usually have the upper hand, let her request you. Females should have toput in work too.[/color]

Joined Aug 4, 2004
I got a funny story....

My friend in History class added this chick on facebook from class. What I realize, she doesn't even say Hi to him....

I'm in college

But yeah.... Moral of the story, Facebook = land of the friends

Joined Jun 12, 2002
I add guys the same night I meet them. People add friends all the time like that. Its not like its a phone number

Joined Mar 8, 2001
like you met them at lunch or something, then got home at 6 and immediately searched for them?

nah b, wait like a day.

Joined Sep 11, 2008
OD thirty IMO.
I had a friend in college who would get right on fb at like 4 or 5 in the morning right after parties and see who all he could find.

Joined Jun 29, 2008
Originally Posted by hellaones

OD thirty IMO.
I had a friend in college who would get right on fb at like 4 or 5 in the morning right after parties and see who all he could find.
As if people are going to remember who they met while they were drunk. I just let the girl I met put her name in my phone so I could remember.Ain't no way in hell I'ma remember her name after I wake up

Joined Feb 28, 2007
Originally Posted by hellaones

OD thirty IMO.

usually, i actually have a girls phone number by the time i FB them... i don't even use FB that much, but i just add people as a formality.

Joined Jul 4, 2007
Originally Posted by sonunox34

Man come on... wait a few days at least. No one likes the "instant-add"

Not always true...my boy got his macbook fixed up at the Apple store and this cute little shorty looked him up and added him on facebook by the time he gothome..they kicked it a couple times..and he's been smashing ever since

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now