Adding females on FB the same day that you meet them .... Thirsty?

Yo, do you guys think its thirsty to add a chick on Facebook after only meeting them for say a day?

indifferent.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]So you're e-stalking her?[/color]
smh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This is why females usually have the upper hand, let her request you. Females should have toput in work too.[/color]

I got a funny story....

My friend in History class added this chick on facebook from class. What I realize, she doesn't even say Hi to him....
laugh.gif
mad.gif

I'm in college
laugh.gif

But yeah.... Moral of the story, Facebook = land of the friends

I add guys the same night I meet them. People add friends all the time like that. Its not like its a phone number
laugh.gif

like you met them at lunch or something, then got home at 6 and immediately searched for them?
laugh.gif

nah b, wait like a day.

OD thirty IMO.
laugh.gif
I had a friend in college who would get right on fb at like 4 or 5 in the morning right after parties and see who all he could find.

Originally Posted by hellaones

OD thirty IMO.
laugh.gif
I had a friend in college who would get right on fb at like 4 or 5 in the morning right after parties and see who all he could find.
smh.gif
As if people are going to remember who they met while they were drunk. I just let the girl I met put her name in my phone so I could remember.Ain't no way in hell I'ma remember her name after I wake up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hellaones

OD thirty IMO.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

usually, i actually have a girls phone number by the time i FB them... i don't even use FB that much, but i just add people as a formality.

Originally Posted by sonunox34

Man come on... wait a few days at least. No one likes the "instant-add"

Not always true...my boy got his macbook fixed up at the Apple store and this cute little shorty looked him up and added him on facebook by the time he gothome..they kicked it a couple times..and he's been smashing ever since

Back
Top Bottom