ADIDAS / ADIDAS Originals UPDATES

sadik, Sir KC has a set...

di ba sir?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________"Man, meeting Michael Jordan for me was, like black Jesus walking towards me," - LBJ referring to the first time he met MJ (as told in the Oprah Winfrey Show)

Saw the following SSs at Shangri-la Mall.

Blue ones have denim uppers.

sc756s4vm.jpg

Yahoo and AOL IM: kingcrux31

i must agree on RE: lifestyle series of Nike PI.. though i have this thing for dunks the goodones just dont seem to come in. I've only bought 2 dunks so far. hehe and i think the AF1's look too chunky for me

but i guess like everyones younger years we found our selves with a pair of adidas' one way or another hehe but i have with me now is a pair of Super stars with the fat laces and my OG sambas (the ones with the long tounge)
BTW they have the superstar 2's on sale for about 2,500++ in planet sports rockwell :tongue:

oh yah the tracksuits that they come up with just always seem to hit the right spot.. :D
happy.gif

Crooked Tongues are very nice, they sold out less than a week here in sg..

Toy2R ones are also quit nice

how popular are these shoes in philippines?... in the US, they are being slept on. didn;t have to wait in line to get crooked tongues. too many ppl like Nike here......

I don't think there would be lines in the Philippines.. the only time I saw a line wasn't even for shoes, but for a pair of Havianas in G4
SWANKY!!!

^ ahha I stand corrected, my bad.

btw just interested to know, which line was that for? im not too sure but just a guess i think it's for the first games or the af1 cofs? hehe

SWANKY!!!

^once in a blue moon lang yan

hope it stays that way

Info from kingcrux31:

Adidas Rockwell is having a sale. 30%-60% on all items from June 30 - July 2, 2006.

:smokin
smokin.gif

Anyone has pics of the Hotwheels diecast cars that are bundled with Adidas shoes? Yes, if you have the pics of the shoes, please post them as well. Thanks.
happy.gif

[size=+2]

sapatos yan, hindi trophy
[size=+1](Team Back Spasms)[/size]

[/size]

^yup.P14995.plus saw some new adidas team mac 3 P5595 and the new adidas bball with formotion tech..

where can i still find adicolor white goofy stan smith comforts in a size 10?

Sellin DS size 10 Jordan XX 3/4 and DS size 9 AZG 1st game Philippine buyer only PM me

Shoe salon glorietta still has em (for 10% off if i remember correctly). I'm not sure about the sizes though!
Think of all the possibilities.
think.design.create.

Back
Top Bottom