ADIDAS / ADIDAS Originals UPDATES

Originally Posted by maronandlando

adidas busenitz

were these released locally? if yes, are these still available?

5968463099_999e752bb4.jpg

5968464055_50fb3be94d.jpg
These were released locally and last one I saw was in Shoe Salon Glorietta a few months back but they're not there anymore. There might still be some stocks lying around in outlets though.

who's going to the DJ Jazzy Jeff event at 7th High on the 7th? See you guys there! can't miss this one!

Originally Posted by solemover

who's going to the DJ Jazzy Jeff event at 7th High on the 7th? See you guys there! can't miss this one!

hope I can make it... that event would mos def be awesome

Adizero Rose 2.5 Home, Away, Reds, All-Stars and Lei Fengs now available at Adidas Greenbelt 3.

Quality looks great, but retail price is not.

LOL

@manilaboyxix, agree, rip-off price.

Trinoma Adidas yesterday, saw the Brenda colorway, release next week. MiCoaches not yet on display, but already selling it for Php 3995, just ask the staff. (might be on display now).

AdiZero Rose 2.5 All-Star colorways are also on stock according to staff, but lot is currently RESERVED for someone. SHEEEESH.

^ Dang, hoarders getting on to adidas now too? That's crazy. Anyway, been hearing on another forum that the 2.5's are somewhat a fortified Crazy Light, so those who liked 'em, should be a good look. The 3.0s are rumored to be even better though, with the rebirth of PureMotion.

Originally Posted by PocketLint

^ Dang, hoarders getting on to adidas now too? That's crazy. Anyway, been hearing on another forum that the 2.5's are somewhat a fortified Crazy Light, so those who liked 'em, should be a good look. The 3.0s are rumored to be even better though, with the rebirth of PureMotion.

someone posted in solemovement's page about it, mr. SM pointed it out with top adidas PH officials. its being investigated right now.

Thanks for the update maronandlando! I hope this gets settled and dealt with for us who's only hope of getting a pair is to get up early to get first dibs!

Got updated news that the alleged "wholesaler" is not a reseller. I guess all that "pang-merienda" goes to buying them All-star 2.5s
wink.gif

DRose 2.5 All-Stars on display at Trinoma yesterday. Get the MiCoach Speed_Cell in the same purchase (or for any MiCoach compatible shoe) and get 40% off the Speed_Cell. Also don't forget to ask for your 3 Stripes discount card.
The choice of available workouts at the MiCoach site is quite impressive. 3 to 6-week plans, 3 workouts per week, from plyo to strengthening to cardio to flexibility or sport based. This should be a good compliment to those of you who workout/go to the gym regularly.

Wow, an Adidas thread on NIKETalk :smile:

What do you think about the Crazy light 2 guys? I have the version 1 and i'm trying to stop myself from buying the 2nd version and i don't know for how long LOL.

They look pretty awesome for me.

Originally Posted by korn09

What do you think about the Crazy light 2 guys? I have the version 1 and i'm trying to stop myself from buying the 2nd version and i don't know for how long LOL.

Matagal na may Adidas thread dito sa NT.
7,995php for Adidas Crazy light 2 is too much. 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

Originally Posted by korn09

Matagal na may Adidas thread dito sa NT.
7,995php for Adidas Crazy light 2 is too much. 
sick.gif
Oo nga. Ngayon ko lang nakita. Kala ko kasi exclusive to sa Nike Brand

Para sakin naman ok ang price nya kase ganun na talaga price range ng mga sapatos ngayon. Considering the materials na din na ginamit at not to mention it is lighter than the previous one. Yung Crazy Light 1 ko fave ko gamitin pang laro kase magaan talaga. Para akong walang suot, tapos ok ang grip at protection sa ankles. I heard mas pinaganda daw ang version 2 and pwede na syang gamitin outdoors unlike yung 1 na preferably dapat ginagamit indoors

any sighting of the crazy light lows in a sz 10? need to cop a pair asap! appreciate the help NT peeps. 
smile.gif

crazy-light-low.jpg

crazy-light-low-black.jpg

Back
Top Bottom