ADIDAS / ADIDAS Originals UPDATES

sick.gif

Originally Posted by triLbiejenna

anyone seen gil II zeros-channel zero size 9.5?

try adidas outlet tutuban. i think i saw some there before. and MOA.

Originally Posted by balongbalong

has anybody seen originals stan smith from the tournament collection recently?

try adidas-petron service station @ c5, dude.

Originally Posted by miko0412

has anybody seen originals stan smith from the tournament collection recently?

try adidas-petron service station @ c5, dude.
thanks but where exactly is that petron? north or south bound? there's like 3 petrons that i know of in c5

thank you to miko, got the tournament stans

if someone is looking for one as well, they're only 2750 lots of sizes left, they have the 3rd version, which is all white
smile.gif

still looking for the green though

Originally Posted by alexeibc

where in c5 is the Adidas shop located? thanks? Any rod lavers there?

its located at petron station beside diego silang barangay going northbound just before market market.

yes they have the tournament rod lavers there as well.

in fact tennis players or at least those who understand and appreciate tennis will be happy they have most of the tournament editions(nastase, lavers, smiths,etc.) there at 2600 to 2800.

its located at petron station beside diego silang barangay going northbound just before market market.

in fact tennis players or at least those who understand and appreciate tennis will be happy they have most of the tournament editions(nastase, lavers, smiths, etc.) there at 2600 to 2800.
Thanks balongbalong! I will go there this weekend... hope to find a pair of rod lavers in my size

in fact tennis players or at least those who understand and appreciate tennis will be happy they have most of the tournament editions(nastase, lavers, smiths, etc.) there at 2600 to 2800.
Thanks balongbalong! I will go there this weekend... hope to find a pair of rod lavers in my size

don't waste your time, call first for your size like i did 8289296

New Adidas Performance Store Now Open in SM Annex 3rd Floor. Besides the soon to open Nike Store.

@triLbiejenna

Bro, i dropped by Adidas Gateway awhile ago before ADMU-DLSU game, the Channel Zero is currently on sale at 40% off, and the one on display is size 9.5, hopethis helps
smile.gif

I don't know if anyone noticed the small ALDO/ADIDAS outlet in trinoma, its a small space near CIBO at 2nd floor. They have the gold, hibachi and LA Gilsfor only 2.5k! Don't know about the sizes though... They also have some white on white AF1 low looking Adidas there for only 1.5k! Pwede na for everydayuse!

Originally Posted by calsfinest22

I don't know if anyone noticed the small ALDO/ADIDAS outlet in trinoma, its a small space near CIBO at 2nd floor. They have the gold, hibachi and LA Gils for only 2.5k! Don't know about the sizes though... They also have some white on white AF1 low looking Adidas there for only 1.5k! Pwede na for everyday use!

Are they still on SALE? thanks

anybody got a pair of ltd ed SUPERSTAR X XLARGE? i heard only a total of 15pairs reached our shores and was sold only @ BUNKER and adidasoriginals(trinoma).......

Originally Posted by miko0412

anybody got a pair of ltd ed SUPERSTAR X XLARGE? i heard only a total of 15pairs reached our shores and was sold only @ BUNKER and adidas originals(trinoma).......

bro magkano yun superstar x xlarge??

Back
Top Bottom