ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

Evos are garbage. Takes time to break them in and if you dont they pick up moisture very quickly.

Get you Andoncoda sports the rock basketballs. I had but lost the gym kinda hard to find for the low price I got it for.

E659D65B-D7DF-4C26-A824-CC6C26C340F5.png

Honestly Spaulding balls have the best grip for me. I can't palm an evolution ball because of the slipper/squishy feel of it. I haven't actually played with a molten ball recently. Probably over a decade ago but no one in NY is ballin with a $100 ball lmao.

You don't like them two which ball you messing with? Its been hard to get something different than two at most gyms

The Official NBA Ball and the Molten FIBA GG7X. Those two are mine. But actual games, we always use EVO's. Until my NBA ball is all the way broken in :nthat:

"The Rock" basketballs aren't bad either. We switch up between those and Evos at my gym.

Evos are garbage. Takes time to break them in and if you dont they pick up moisture very quickly.

Get you Andoncoda sports the rock basketballs. I had but lost the gym kinda hard to find for the low price I got it for.

A guy yesterday had "The Rock", wasn't a bad basketball.

Are those all yours ? I tried one at a gym here they are nice ! Official ball in some college division I forget the name.

A guy yesterday had "The Rock", wasn't a bad basketball.
It isn't a bad basketball.

Are those all yours ? I tried one at a gym here they are nice ! Official ball in some college division I forget the name.
I brought a few from a wholesaler and have a few to my friends and cousins for thier bday.

I hate 'The Rocks'. I like Evos okay but I mss the TF-1000s that I used in high school
Hate is strong word, "The rock" ball has better feel and touch than any ball I've used. These new gen Evo are terrible they slip out your hands once the sweat moisture build up on them.

I hate 'The Rocks'. I like Evos okay but I mss the TF-1000s that I used in high school
Best ball of all time tbh, those 1000s were the ball to play with in the late 2000s until the past 5 years. Wonder why they stopped making those balls...

Best ball of all time tbh, those 1000s were the ball to play with in the late 2000s until the past 5 years. Wonder why they stopped making those balls...
They transitioned away from leather. We had them my senior year season and could never really get as good of a feel. In retrospect it wasn't a bad ball I was just being stubborn and liked what I liked.

It isn't a bad basketball.

I brought a few from a wholesaler and have a few to my friends and cousins for thier bday.

Hate is strong word, "The rock" ball has better feel and touch than any ball I've used. These new gen Evo are terrible they slip out your hands once the sweat moisture build up on them.
*shrug* within a week all the evos I've had or played with have broken in great and I haven't had any issues. Easy palms off the dribble to go into shots/layups

They transitioned away from leather. We had them my senior year season and could never really get as good of a feel. In retrospect it wasn't a bad ball I was just being stubborn and liked what I liked.

*shrug* within a week all the evos I've had or played with have broken in great and I haven't had any issues. Easy palms off the dribble to go into shots/layups
Tf1000s were synthetic leather right?

IMG_6410.JPG

Look at what showed up at my gym today ironically, are these the classic balls from back then or the newer versions...

The rock and official NCAA game ball are my top two...not a big fan of evo or Nike elite but there are a bunch of them around. Middle of the pack I don't mind but not my first choice are the Spalding TF 1000.

Went to the Tent Sale yesterday at the Cow Palace, for BB boost, lots of Crazy Explosive 2017 High and Lows. College colorways and a few red and black in the Highs. Harden Vol. 1 Chalk Corals in various sizes and 1 pair of size 14 Crazylight Boost 2018 in the Black and Gold. Rose 7's in white and a few in the blue and black. Rose 8's in Gray and Blue. A lot of Dame 4's college colorways ASU and Florida. I went when they opened, some Ultra Boost on the initial rush but they got grabbed. BB boost were $60, Non Boost were $40 and premium boost like Ultra Boost, NMD's and 93/17 Boost were $80. People were scooping up NMD's, Ultra Boost were gone if you didn't get there 1st. Limit was 5 per style table so you could only buy 5 pairs of premium boost, 5 BB Boost and 5 non Boost. Apparel was all insane with clothes thrown all about, people were kinda savage looking through boxes. They are restocking each morning so if you're looking for anything, the best time is to go when it opens, get there early, the line was really long and I'm glad I got there early to grab what I got.

iirc, please someone correct me if i'm wrong, but the longer the sale last and item sits, the lower the price becomes too

iirc, please someone correct me if i'm wrong, but the longer the sale last and item sits, the lower the price becomes too
It does, I know in past Tent Sales, each day the price on shoes would go down $5. I'm working through the weekend so I won't be headed back out to confirm but in years past that has been the case. I'd go on the 1st day and the last day to see if there were any steals at the end.

Here at the tent sale still got the stuff mooby mentioned. Not bad for $35-$60 but all the sizes are mixed up nothing in my size. Speedwrap ankle brace that Rose wore are $5 i think don't see a price marked for them.

Last edited:
Went to the Tent Sale yesterday at the Cow Palace, for BB boost, lots of Crazy Explosive 2017 High and Lows. College colorways and a few red and black in the Highs. Harden Vol. 1 Chalk Corals in various sizes and 1 pair of size 14 Crazylight Boost 2018 in the Black and Gold. Rose 7's in white and a few in the blue and black. Rose 8's in Gray and Blue. A lot of Dame 4's college colorways ASU and Florida. I went when they opened, some Ultra Boost on the initial rush but they got grabbed. BB boost were $60, Non Boost were $40 and premium boost like Ultra Boost, NMD's and 93/17 Boost were $80. People were scooping up NMD's, Ultra Boost were gone if you didn't get there 1st. Limit was 5 per style table so you could only buy 5 pairs of premium boost, 5 BB Boost and 5 non Boost. Apparel was all insane with clothes thrown all about, people were kinda savage looking through boxes. They are restocking each morning so if you're looking for anything, the best time is to go when it opens, get there early, the line was really long and I'm glad I got there early to grab what I got.
DAMN knew I shoulda gone on Thursday, now Friday to Sunday it's gonna be packed as hell.

Kind of off topic but is there any way to know when tent sales happen? I can't figure out how people find out about them

Kind of off topic but is there any way to know when tent sales happen? I can't figure out how people find out about them

I didn't find out until last minute when a friend of mine who works for an Adidas outlet told me there was one going on. They used to post on eventbrite before but now its almost impossible to find out when and where they happen. From what I was told, they aren't doing as many as they had before.

Didn't go on Sunday, feel like I missed out on some crazy deal or a cheap ball shoe smh. Did anyone here from the Bay go? How was it...

Still suprised no information on CE18s? Are they not coming out this year similar to adidas not releasing the CLBs last year?

Back
Top Bottom