ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

sometimes, it makes me wonder how dome designs makes it pass concept into production...

like what part of shoe looks good? lines all over the place, the silhouette/shape looks terrible and event he color/shade of red they use just highlights everything terrible about the shoe design, sad part is that it is easy to make the shoe look good with some tweaks or just ***** out the BYWs
DqxLkk6XQAAj2K_.jpg

sometimes, it makes me wonder how dome designs makes it pass concept into production...

like what part of shoe looks good? lines all over the place, the silhouette/shape looks terrible and event he color/shade of red they use just highlights everything terrible about the shoe design, sad part is that it is easy to make the shoe look good with some tweaks or just ***** out the BYWs
DqxLkk6XQAAj2K_.jpg
Could be a nice shoe. Been said before but it's a jock strap hanging off the side

that piece is so jarring, i don't usually say or make statements like this but i honestly do not know if that actually looks good to anyone, like can't they make it a different shape?

I’m tempted to wait on the BYX X Black/Blue to go in sale. The White/Pink pair has been up for a while still at MSRP.

They should drop the price significantly for the LVL 1s. $175 was too high and $150 for the subsequent releases didn’t see much traction from where I was standing. I purchased my pairs for $85 with the ADC sales.

If they can make more BYW with gum soles, I’d cop; at a reasonable price. I’m still interested in the Black/Gray Bristols

I kinda like the Lvl 2s. I'm not a fan of the lines but I think its because of the DBX reference. I like DBZ but i don't need DBZ kicks. I'm old AF. If they looked simpler like the y-3 hardens they'd look great.

They have the white pair byw x at the citadel outlets in LA. 199-40% if the sale is still going. Theyy didn't have my size unfortunately. They only have smaller sizes, between 8-10.5 maybe 11.

I just checked now and those two new colors of BYW X say sold out on adidas.

There is no way -- this has to be a "sellout" and restock

I just checked now and those two new colors of BYW X say sold out on adidas.

There is no way -- this has to be a "sellout" and restock
Its fake, give it some time. It will go back up soon. They did the same thing with the white pair.

They doing this create hype.

I'm trying to uncover what the 4th color way is for the BYW X since the site is only showing 3.

Back
Top Bottom