ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

A little wider, but the construction is an old-school separate tongue andnupper so you can pull the shoe tight with no bunching. It’s about as long as the harden 1. I’m ok with tts but a little extra length never bothered me (be nice).
Good to know, thanks. I'm TTS on the V1, and the original Tmac 1. Looks like I should be fine TTS on the Millenium.

I’m late to the party but what’s the deal with this cw? Did it release in the states? If I want them, do I have to pay full retail.? I see some pairs on GOAT for retail.

Any insight is appreciated.

D96931-1.jpg

Has anybody else played in these? The lockdown isn't nearly as good as the regular crazy explosives, my foot has almost slipped out multiple times. Im wondering if anybody else is having similar experience. I know they were a collab so I'm wondering if they were just meant for casual wear and not for playing in

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-01-02 at 8.39.02 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-01-02 at 8.39.02 AM.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 15
Has anybody else played in these? The lockdown isn't nearly as good as the regular crazy explosives, my foot has almost slipped out multiple times. Im wondering if anybody else is having similar experience. I know they were a collab so I'm wondering if they were just meant for casual wear and not for playing in

I had the all black cw but I never hooped in them and ended up selling them. There is no heel cup/counter whatsoever so I didn’t even attempt to put them on court. I think they made for casual use only.

Love how I see a ton of ads on FB/IG for the Marquee Lows in the black/white colorway but it's not even for sale.

Love how I see a ton of ads on FB/IG for the Marquee Lows in the black/white colorway but it's not even for sale.

Adidas likes to generate fake hype on new releases by doing fake sell outs or not timely releasing the sneaker after the press release, give it a few days and they will pop up on adidas website/app

how did the holiday/sale season come and go and byw x aren't discounted on adc?

i think most colorways are still fsr

the blk/gum ever go on sale out there?

Does anybody know what happened to the Pharrell BYW came because they aren't on the site anymore. I know they didn't sell out all of a sudden.

Back
Top Bottom