ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

pretty sure the crazy 2s came back unless you meant the ones that were fully covered where you couldn't see the laces or maybe the didn't have laces at all
Talking about these.
upload_2019-2-4_10-57-46.jpeg

second one was terrible, i actually like the first one, they were super sleek and futuristic at the time, i got the retro for like $25 about 2 years ago and i wish they removes some padding because they do feel clunky these days
kobe-bryant-top-100-dunks-of-all-time.jpg

gettyimages-72965474.jpg

gettyimages-72858063.jpg

but those came back crazy 1 with some pretty decent cw like that gold foil colorway b4 getting the adv and other weird updates

I was never a fan, especially back when the came out. Yeah it did look futuristic but i believe it was the deciding factor for kobe to leave for nike.

I was never a fan, especially back when the came out. Yeah it did look futuristic but i believe it was the deciding factor for kobe to leave for nike.

nah i think the 2s were what made him bounce, but 20yrs later adidas has not really repeated that mistake or well design style

i am not sure if it was the rape case but it seemed like kobe wanted to wear nikes and once his contract was up he just wanted to move(?) but i am not 100% sure on that

but if it was any shoe it was the kobe2, the follow up which was a big wtf of a shoe :lol:
adidas-kobe-2

the commercial was pretty sick though

i am not sure if it was the rape case but it seemed like kobe wanted to wear nikes and once his contract was up he just wanted to move(?) but i am not 100% sure on that

but if it was any shoe it was the kobe2, the follow up which was a big wtf of a shoe :lol:
adidas-kobe-2

the commercial was pretty sick though

Okay i was confused. Those were ooogglay.
It really does look a toaster oven. Lol

one of my all time favorite shoes. the fact that it went from sketch to production is beyond me. for a top athlete to have a shoe that looks like that is unbelievable. still have a DS pair that will never leave my collection.

then you have the Kobe 3 samples...
TW-adidas-The-Kobe-Three-Sample-1.jpg

Last edited:
one of my all time favorite shoes. the fact that it went from sketch to production is beyond me. for a top athlete to have a shoe that looks like that is unbelievable. still have a DS pair that will never leave my collection.

then you have the Kobe 3 samples...
TW-adidas-The-Kobe-Three-Sample-1.jpg

those i would buy, i'm a sucker for zippers

socks absorbs sweat

its close to the ground where it is dirty even in nba hardwood and then they put it on their mouth

no thanks

The collar of the marque low is such an eye sore. Shoe is otherwise a very nice shape. In person, especially the mids/highs, it looks like a mistake

Back
Top Bottom