ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

Milpitas adidas had some decent stuff last Saturday. Hoping the wall or kp pairs pop up soon

4FD06F94-9AA9-414D-9AA8-0B8C75E622FC.jpeg 522D8E22-29FF-46B3-A003-17CFA8B372F6.jpeg 14ED903D-9E35-43F3-B1BA-70C0107367D6.jpeg 8BD23610-A70D-4858-B2ED-8BA837A5145A.jpeg

That's the best selection/quantity of basketball shoes Milpitas has ever gotten. Not gonna buy though just go to try on the marquee and nxt level lol (usually order from adc since stores don't carry them)

That's the best selection/quantity of basketball shoes Milpitas has ever gotten. Not gonna buy though just go to try on the marquee and nxt level lol (usually order from adc since stores don't carry them)

Yeah Milpitas is dope. I never find anything like this at Livermore. Almost pulled the trigger on the marquee boosts but I’m waiting for the next 40-50% in store promo. Last weekend was 30%

Milpitas and Livermore both suck. You’re more likely to find nothing than anything remotely good. Just gotta hit them up often to catch the rare deals.

still waiting to get a pair of BYW X for less than $100

need a dark colored pair though, can't believe the black with gum bottoms are practically gone at $144

This Adidas x Marvel is pretty good
collage-1.png
image-2019-04-16-6.jpg

Harden3 Ironman, Dame5 Black Panther, N3xt l3v3l Captain America, T-mac Nick Fury(I think the boost ver. would've been better), idk off the top of my head what the Captain Marvel model is
marvel-adidas-n3xt-l3v3l-captain-america-release-date-2.jpg
marvel-adidas-n3xt-l3v3l-captain-america-release-date-1.jpg
marvel-adidas-n3xt-l3v3l-captain-america-release-date.jpg

I'm in for the Captain America bcuz I have a lot of gear to go with this
marvel-adidas-t-mac-1-nick-fury-release-date-2.jpg
marvel-adidas-t-mac-1-nick-fury-release-date-1.jpg
marvel-adidas-t-mac-1-nick-fury-release-date.jpg

i wish they'd update the crazy 1 to be a little more streamlined (sort of like what they did with the Tmac millennium). Love the sillhoute but just a little too bulky

i wish they'd update the crazy 1 to be a little more streamlined (sort of like what they did with the Tmac millennium). Love the sillhoute but just a little too bulky

they did an update with the diff adv ver. i'm not sure if that's the streamline your looking for though

Looked a little too different, barely resembled the original imo and probably wasn't intended to be a performance shoe.

they def look like the og i wouldn't go that far
adidas-performance-men-s-crazy-1-basketball-shoe-silver-black-clear-onix-8-m-us-mens-silver-black-clear-onix-69a2-600.jpg

adidas-crazy-1-adv-pk-chaussures-de-fitness-homme-gris-plamet-negbas-negbas-000-40-eu-gris-plamet-negbas-negbas-000-90ac-600.jpg

well this one was a little out there
adidas-crazy-1-adv-primeknit-sock-core-black-release-date-3.jpg

but i chalk this experiment right here to the creation of
adidas-n3xt-l3v3l-black-white-73db-600.jpg

there's a natural transition, but the first ADV def looks like an updated ver in primeknit, i'm shocked they didn't put boost in them or that when they redid the crazy 8 and all it's iterations that they didn't do boost either. oh well i'm in for these
55890559_339074113277408_2585551608708730998_n.jpg

og design long live the Sith

upload_2019-4-20_14-45-47.jpeg

These have zero ankle support, I wouldn’t dare anyone to play basketball in these. The midsole is very top heavy and will blow out your ankles. Its a lifestyle shoe that resembles it but its not a actual basketball shoe.

upload_2019-4-20_14-45-47.jpeg

These have zero ankle support, I wouldn’t dare anyone to play basketball in these. The midsole is very top heavy and will blow out your ankles. Its a lifestyle shoe that resembles it but its not a actual basketball shoe.

my balling days are long since pass, but i don't want the ADV vers. i just want that Star Wars Crazy 1 and N3xt L3v3L Captain America, Adidas is coming hard with colabs of some of my fav things, then MK is doing a colab with UA and i'm looking at Nike like where ya'll at oh that's right ya'll making Susan shoes :rofl:

Fyi GOAT got steal prices on these byw 98 for $60 + shipping $10. Definitely good sizes left. Copped me a pair so act quickly if you been hesitating.
21C322C1-8AD7-41D1-BB9F-01EE352491B2.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom