ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

BYW ankle spouts are $50... might be time to try them out :lol:

https://www.eastbay.com/product/adi...&ranSiteID=W9MhUk6cl28-_CirOGFv2MHGRL1X.QRgmg
CQ0991_a1
CQ0993_a1

Why would i need to lie when two popular sneaker viewers talked about the durability of the bottom heel rubber shoe not being that great.

Can you please **** and a stop posting useless gifs that makes no sense.

“Useless GIFs”? Meanwhile there’s shootings in elevators because I commented on the heels of your shoes being worn down. :rofl:

I was just joking. I would tell you to “Lighten Up”, but judging by the wear on those heels that’s impossible! :rofl:

And yes, I’ve heard about the soles durability issues and I believe it.

I’ve just never seen a pair of shoes worn down as much as yours after only two sessions like yours. I didn’t think you’d be so sensitive so I apologize.

“Useless GIFs”? Meanwhile there’s shootings in elevators because I commented on the heels of your shoes being worn down. :rofl:

I was just joking. I would tell you to “Lighten Up”, but judging by the wear on those heels that’s impossible! :rofl:

And yes, I’ve heard about the soles durability issues and I believe it.

I’ve just never seen a pair of shoes worn down as much as yours after only two sessions like yours. I didn’t think you’d be so sensitive so I apologize.
upload_2019-5-22_13-10-30.gif

I was confused seeing these GIFs and then I realized I probably have the dude in question ignored :lol:

All good.

Anyway, saw Marquee Boosts last night at Champs for $80. The red/white highs and the black/white lows were both $79.99.

Back
Top Bottom