ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL BOOST ADJACENT SNEAKERS

Joined Dec 13, 2004
i still use the insoles from the roshes and that makes tons of difference to me and that is thinner that regular insole

im washed so that layer of boost insole came be the difference in my knees hurting the next day after bball or not... :lol:

Joined May 12, 2017
It would make a difference in step in comfort, especially in older boost bball shoes where they used the stiff strobel board. Theyd be a lot better than the thin insoles they usually use. They really should release those, Id put em in everything.

Joined May 12, 2017
It would feel nicer though, which is all i want.

And i could double stack em in a nike thats a little roomy, like the kobe 1 protro. Boom, boost with zoom, jabronis.

Joined Feb 20, 2019
I really wish that adidas still had miadidas for their basketball shoes. Nike seems to have good business with Nike By You. I am really wondering what made adidas stop their customization service.

Joined Dec 13, 2004
their id sucks anyways, all of them were final purchase so if the color looks like sh*t when you get it in hand, you're screwed

Joined Feb 20, 2019
I totally forgot about the no-return thing. I am really used to Nike policy that I think everyone is the same.

Joined Dec 13, 2004
they tried to do the descontructed thing and combined it with the different layers old school design but that only really works for casual specific shoes or as a limited edition release

even the crazy byw x 2.0 went a bit too far with the retro aspect, first one still looked modern and then they got adjacent model for that nostalgia look and feel but dont make it the main shoe design

Joined Apr 21, 2017
Speaking of byw I want the Pharrell CNY joints. I wear a 12 in Kyrie and lebron and mostly everything. I can wear 11.5 in like air max 1/af1. Will I be able to wear 11.5?

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now