ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

I am not sure if there is a separate thread for D Rose shoes, but D Rose 10 is now available on ADC

Screen Shot 2019-09-13 at 7.20.11 PM.png

that contract is something serious, i bet Adidas ain't done one like that since :lol:

Take it for what it’s worth but I’ve heard his sneakers move units in Asia. Not as much in the states but I don’t think it’s a total wash. Why they’re priced at $140 above Harden’s sig and Dames, while only implementing bounce technology, is beyond me.

JS”

Take it for what it’s worth but I’ve heard his sneakers move units in Asia. Not as much in the states but I don’t think it’s a total wash. Why they’re priced at $140 above Harden’s sig and Dames, while only implementing bounce technology, is beyond me.

JS”

I've heard he does, some have been decent looking but I think every yr they look a little less effort enforced. I have a pair of 3s and the 5Y3s

I’m still loving the Marquee Boost and now that they can be found for under $50 makes it that much better
B6B45ECC-2FD1-4883-B838-21E44D58A04C.jpeg

Found these on Amazon

I’m still loving the Marquee Boost and now that they can be found for under $50 makes it that much better
B6B45ECC-2FD1-4883-B838-21E44D58A04C.jpeg

Found these on Amazon
What can you compare sizing to? Any nike hoop shoes? Adidas such a crapshoot for me and haven’t had any lately but I do like the look of these. .minus the ankle collar area.

What can you compare sizing to? Any nike hoop shoes? Adidas such a crapshoot for me and haven’t had any lately but I do like the look of these. .minus the ankle collar area.
That’s a tough one, IMO nobody does low top hoop shoes like Nike but Adidas came close with these and the Hardens. The material around the toebox is very flexible, like Flyknit/Battleknit. Midfoot support is good, really locks your foot in...almost Kobe/PG/Kyrie sig level. The padding around the Achilles area isn’t super plush like a Nike low. That part reminds me of the LBJ 16, the heel is locked in but just a little less than what you might be used to.

That’s a tough one, IMO nobody does low top hoop shoes like Nike but Adidas came close with these and the Hardens. The material around the toebox is very flexible, like Flyknit/Battleknit. Midfoot support is good, really locks your foot in...almost Kobe/PG/Kyrie sig level. The padding around the Achilles area isn’t super plush like a Nike low. That part reminds me of the LBJ 16, the heel is locked in but just a little less than what you might be used to.
Forefoot cushion? Really low to the ground even to boost? And TTS run a little big?

Forefoot cushion? Really low to the ground even to boost? And TTS run a little big?
The forefoot cushioning feels good, it’s not super low to the ground like the OG Crazy Explosive or BYW X for example...nothing stands out about it, which is always a good thing. Adidas sizing for me is consistent where I always wear 11.5, but my TTS in Nikes are a 12

Lengthwise they are at minimum half size down but there's still a fair amount of dead space so full size down may even work. I'd start with half size down from your TTS and go from there.

Back
Top Bottom