ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

Just released.... marquee boost successor model...

1571838338527.png

Saw those Marquee at my Marshalls for 35$. How they feel fellas? That is a great price for a beater hoop shoe

marquee boost 2 loos great IMO. better than the first. that colorway aint the one, but still details the shoe pretty well.

dude better grab whatever deal he gets offered to him if any, cant be too picky and thinking you're value is superstar level

Ha.

I normally come across a lot of extreme sizes (16-18) at my local Marshalls...I'm assuming that's what he's talking about.

Any one play in the Tmac Millennium? Got a great deal on a pair off of GOAT, excited to see how they perform.

EE0BC014-024D-43A0-8997-41A9BEC823AC.jpeg

98C27D3C-0380-4965-8F73-4B0A37CD7588.jpeg

Shot around and played some 3 on 3 for a couple of hours today. First impressions all I can say that these are NICE...very plush BOOST, noticeably thicker than the Marquee and Harden. Went 1/2 size down which I normally do with all my Adidas b-ball shoes and at first they felt like I should’ve gone full size down lol. Started to break in through out the run and by the end the fit was excellent. Gotta try these out a few more times but I have a good feeling that these will end up in my rotation

Playable or nah ?
Forefoot is very low to the ground. Don't know if they skimp out on comfort but seems it do numbers on my knees.
IMG_20191101_204514420.jpg

Back
Top Bottom