ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

I have a feeling John Wall’s shoe is going to be an off the court model, not an on court performance shoe.

The boost on his shoes is more akin to the Iniki/I-5923s than any boost unit we’ve seen on any Adidas basketball shoe

Crazy BYW LVL II
20180623115533_original.jpg

20180623115530_original.jpg

20180623115531_original.jpg

They used a similar piece on the Y3 harden What's the purpose of the thing? Just looks like added weight....

Ugh. Not digging them. To each their own.

Still waiting to see what the CE 2018s have in store for us. Fingers crossed we get something soon...

They used a similar piece on the Y3 harden What's the purpose of the thing? Just looks like added weight....
It’s because this is yet another LS shoe posted in a basketball shoe thread. There is no performance purpose for that piece, just fashionable

Should of just called em da lvl I low because that’s all it essentially is. That ugly piece they added to da side of da shoe is basura :sick::sick:. Completely ruined da sneaker. Oh well, more money in my pocket :smokin.

it's bball inspired?

hell it could actually be a performance shoe and that cup is a giant outrigger :lol:

but damn yall too sensitive, thread is practically dead and no signs of any new Explosives or CrazyLights

just chill in the offseason :lol:

it's bball inspired?

hell it could actually be a performance shoe and that cup is a giant outrigger :lol:

but damn yall too sensitive, thread is practically dead and no signs of any new Explosives or CrazyLights

just chill in the offseason :lol:
I come to this thread to discuss adidas ball kicks, not to have my time wasted checking my notifications seeing casual shoes with no merit being posted in here. Also btw those kicks don't have the traction to even walk in a kitchen, let alone a basketball court, at least the Harden LS has all the components of a ball shoes, these absolutely do not. Please stop posting casual shoes in here, there's a big adidas Boost thread if you wanna post em in there.

i am sorry your precious 5 seconds was wasted

if anything your wasting even more time by "discussing" it further

but like i said, there are no details on those so it could be an on court performer

at the end of the day, it is still a bball boost adjacent shoe but hey, i'll change the title just for you

i am sorry your precious 5 seconds was wasted

if anything your wasting even more time by "discussing" it further

but like i said, there are no details on those so it could be an on court performer

at the end of the day, it is still a bball boost adjacent shoe but hey, i'll change the title just for you
what are you on bro, its not a bball adjacent shoe, can you ball in Ultra Boosts or EQTs then also? you're being straight up ignorant and petty right now lol

ok you want to discuss boost bball shoes...

actually it is bball adjacent, it is based on Feet You Wear tech of the past and the BYW (Boost You Wear) line is bball shoe first (BYW X) then casual later

granted adidas doesn't seem to want to release the actual bball version

and the shoe design is somewhat inspired by the crazy 2s8s as well

ultra boost are running shoes, so should they not post that in the casual boost shoe thread? and yes you can ball in them if you want, it's a performance shoe, wouldn't be the most ideal and it's not made for it but you can ball in it, hell i used to play ball in running shoes in high school

but back to BYWs, i'll let Adidas marketing do the talking...

CRAZY BYW SHOES
'90S BASKETBALL-INSPIRED SHOES WITH A MODULAR BOOST OUTSOLE.

The year was '97, and one flashy mid top ruled the hardwood. Instantly famous for its over-the-top look, the Crazy 8 was one of the most sensational trainers the game had ever seen. Revamped for the present day, these Crazy BYW shoes are inspired by the natural movement of the '90s-era FYW concept. They feature a "Boost You Wear" midsole with a triple Boost pod system. Distinctive Boost midsole Boost is our most responsive cushioning ever Modular cushioning Three separate Boost pods adapt to your foot's natural movement Freddy the Foot logo On the toe cap is a logo of Freddy, the mascot of the original FYW series

Back
Top Bottom