ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

Crazy BYW 3
EAp_KT2U8AE5aoE.jpg

EAp_GTTUEAEm3Z3.jpg

Meh they got lazy of just doing a new upper, the middle tooling needs improvements from rubber compound to torsional support. I would like this a lightweight carbon fiber shank plate instead of the piece of plasty that is used.

Yeah, they should've switched up the bottom. I liked the classic feet you wear that had a bunch of flex points in the forefoot. Court feel was killer. If the feet you wear doesn't have that, like on this new one, I dont see the point. It doesnt mimic the foot movement enough.

Also get a more durable traction pattern and rubber. From what I understand, this is some of the least durable traction ever made. If a shoe isnt durable, I dont even consider it.

And one more thing: they should use a softer strobel, where you can feel the boost better. Its hard to go back to the stiff strobels after playing in the marquees and tmacs(and the hardens, but I dont have those).

Hooping! I broke my ankle last december and so far all the other shoes I have played in since (KD 12, Harden 2s, Harden 3s, Jordan 31 Lows, Crazy Explosive PK 2016s, Lebron 16 Lows) have given me pain in either the achilles' heel or the medial malleolus (which protrudes a bit now).
These instead feel absolutely perfect.

Only issue is removing them after a 2h session, not the easiest!

Hooping! I broke my ankle last december and so far all the other shoes I have played in since (KD 12, Harden 2s, Harden 3s, Jordan 31 Lows, Crazy Explosive PK 2016s, Lebron 16 Lows) have given me pain in either the achilles' heel or the medial malleolus (which protrudes a bit now).

Did you go TTS?

Wow! Sorry to hear about the injury. Glad you’re back to hooping though. Thanks for the update on the kicks!!

JS”

These fit long and narrow. TTS works fine for me even with 1/2 cm of empty space at the toe. Half a size down would be too tight on the sides I think.

I got the Coral cw, I think it looks great

Thanks for the feedback

EA-sS-fUwAAbjzd.jpg

EA-sWOFU0AAw-px.jpg

is it just me or does adidas always figures out a way to make the most awkward silhouette when it comes to their shoes? first the BYW (nonX) and then the BYW lows (with cup glued to the side) and then these two... shape just looks weird
EBDE2lPVAAACRmD.jpg

EBDE0DKVUAAAaKm.jpg

i still use the insoles from the roshes and that makes tons of difference to me and that is thinner that regular insole

im washed so that layer of boost insole came be the difference in my knees hurting the next day after bball or not... :lol:

It would make a difference in step in comfort, especially in older boost bball shoes where they used the stiff strobel board. Theyd be a lot better than the thin insoles they usually use. They really should release those, Id put em in everything.

It would feel nicer though, which is all i want.

And i could double stack em in a nike thats a little roomy, like the kobe 1 protro. Boom, boost with zoom, jabronis.

I really wish that adidas still had miadidas for their basketball shoes. Nike seems to have good business with Nike By You. I am really wondering what made adidas stop their customization service.

Back
Top Bottom