ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

their id sucks anyways, all of them were final purchase so if the color looks like sh*t when you get it in hand, you're screwed

I totally forgot about the no-return thing. I am really used to Nike policy that I think everyone is the same.

_20190808_084114.JPG

Finally I've been wanting a all black byw x

they tried to do the descontructed thing and combined it with the different layers old school design but that only really works for casual specific shoes or as a limited edition release

even the crazy byw x 2.0 went a bit too far with the retro aspect, first one still looked modern and then they got adjacent model for that nostalgia look and feel but dont make it the main shoe design

Speaking of byw I want the Pharrell CNY joints. I wear a 12 in Kyrie and lebron and mostly everything. I can wear 11.5 in like air max 1/af1. Will I be able to wear 11.5?

Y'all tripping...the marquee boost 2 killing the 1.0.

1.0's look like they couldn't figure out if they were a modern equipment shoe or a retro originals shoe.

This 2.0 is a nice *** flavor.

Adidas has got to stop trying to make hoop shoes for off the court though. Unless it's a high end collab, it just won't sell.

Back
Top Bottom