ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

on adc: https://www.adidas.com/us/streetball/EF9597.html?clickId=x5rVmxT-mxyJRo2wUx0Mo34QUklVP-x:NQkhUE0&cm_mmc=AdieAffiliates_IR-_-Sole Links-_-deeplink-_-TEXT_LINK-_-&cm_mmc2=adidas-NA-eCom-Affiliates-_-Sole Links-_-None-None-US-always-on-None-1801&irgwc=1

ECBzbWpVAAAbFvV.jpg

https://www.adidas.com/us/streetball-shoes/EF9598.html
Streetball_Shoes_Orange_EF9598_01_standard.jpg

Last edited:
it makes no damn sense why adidas would even put the shoe on their website without much info on the shoes:

STREETBALL
The Streetball is new for Lifestyle on adidas.com. Scroll through the pictures above to see more details from different angles. If you’ve tried out the Streetball before, leave a review below to let us know what you thought.

We’re still working on getting you more information about the Streetball on adidas.com so come back soon. In the meantime, here’s the product article number EF9597 for your reference, it's categorized as: Lifestyle Athletic & Sneakers.

like seriously? they dont even bother to try? its really not that difficult to type up what the upper is, what the midsole is or at least copy and past what some of the early reviews or marketing they already have before throwing it up online

instead its: "we have no info but if youve tried the shoe, leave your comments below" :lol:

now they might have just miscategorized it as a lifestyle shoes... :smh::sick: if it is indeed a lifestyle shoes then why have a marketing where you get people to play ball in them?

They are very disorganized. Took like 6 months for a public byw x model to drop. Can't wait to find these for $35 bucks in Marshalls.

it makes no damn sense why adidas would even put the shoe on their website without much info on the shoes:

STREETBALL
The Streetball is new for Lifestyle on adidas.com. Scroll through the pictures above to see more details from different angles. If you’ve tried out the Streetball before, leave a review below to let us know what you thought.

We’re still working on getting you more information about the Streetball on adidas.com so come back soon. In the meantime, here’s the product article number EF9597 for your reference, it's categorized as: Lifestyle Athletic & Sneakers.

like seriously? they dont even bother to try? its really not that difficult to type up what the upper is, what the midsole is or at least copy and past what some of the early reviews or marketing they already have before throwing it up online

instead its: "we have no info but if youve tried the shoe, leave your comments below" :lol:

now they might have just miscategorized it as a lifestyle shoes... :smh::sick: if it is indeed a lifestyle shoes then why have a marketing where you get people to play ball in them?
Lol they do this all the time. They updated it later with the product info but it takes weeks.

Tryna figure what 90s inspiration he was using to design this shoe...cause I see nothing 90s. Just a shoe following the faux deconstruction look.

Agreed, as someone who lived through this era I can't remember many shoes like this. A lot of them had layers of material, but not like this.

Agreed, as someone who lived through this era I can't remember many shoes like this. A lot of them had layers of material, but not like this.
I think its the inclusion of faux leather panels as opposed to a full knit or mesh 1 piece upper.

Plus the mid top height, heel pull tab.

Not saying I see a full 90's representation here, but I dig the **** out the shoe.

Question to those who play in Boost and other brands, do your legs/body ache more when switching from Boost to let's say some Kobe's or Nike shoes? Tried playing in the Kobe VII, I know lunarlon isn't the best but Jesus after 30 mins I was dead lol, maybe I need to get used to playing in Nikes again...

i only got pain in the knees after hooping in kyrie 2s.

Tryna figure what 90s inspiration he was using to design this shoe...cause I see nothing 90s. Just a shoe following the faux deconstruction look.
From the new shoes ive seen, all the ball shoes are gonna have that panel-heavy dad shoe design language this year. Not to say some cant look good, but id like some variety to their lineup. I dont see the point in making all the shoes look similiar. If there is a performance issue, like last year the traction couldve been better and most shoes had no curve to the outsole, that gets spread over the entire line because they all have that. Variety would allow for some better performance aspects in different shoes.

lightstrike in harden vol. 4 as well, is that still some kind of boost or a different type of midsole altogether?

Im liking the new byw, it looks like a fyw shoe straight out of the 90s. I really want to see the outsole; it looks like it has a flex point in the forefoot, which is what I really liked about the feet you wear and puremotion concept: multiple flex grooves to give you maximum court feel. Hopefully the outsole is much more durable this time, didnt pick up the first one since it seemed like one of the least durable outsoles ever made.

yikes.. where's the crazylight boost line when you need it.
Refine the fit and sizing, heel lockdown, and we good to go.

Back
Top Bottom