ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

I have a pair of ADO crazy explosive PK lows in tts which I wore about 6 times. The lock down is so bad on these I have to tie my laces extremely tight and today I've even experience the shoe falling off in game after making a hard cut.

I have a pair of 2016 PK CE highs, will these be better in terms of lockdown? I'm guessing they will be somewhat but I heard these aren't as good as the 2017 pk CEs in terms of lockdown due to the 4 vs 5 lace eyelets.

I was planning on selling the 2016 CE highs but I might have to use those instead of the lows. But before I un-ds them, could anyone please chime in on the difference they felt in terms of lockdown? Is there a big difference between the two?

I have a pair of ADO crazy explosive PK lows in tts which I wore about 6 times. The lock down is so bad on these I have to tie my laces extremely tight and today I've even experience the shoe falling off in game after making a hard cut.

I have a pair of 2016 PK CE highs, will these be better in terms of lockdown? I'm guessing they will be somewhat but I heard these aren't as good as the 2017 pk CEs in terms of lockdown due to the 4 vs 5 lace eyelets.

I was planning on selling the 2016 CE highs but I might have to use those instead of the lows. But before I un-ds them, could anyone please chime in on the difference they felt in terms of lockdown? Is there a big difference between the two?
Huge difference because it actually has loops on the achilles/ankle area. The lace loops are prone to tearing or coming off though so don't choke them too hard

Didn't people experience stretching issues with the PK highs? I read some comments on here recently.

I have yet to see a pure knit shoe, meaning no fuse or glue or mesh, maintain tightness and support over the course of time. My experience is very limited though. Even the XX9, which I thought did a great job, still required extra tightening as I continued to play in them.

Same. Ended up selling my PK white lows

in regards to Wall (since i don't know where to post it), it kind of sucks that he has to wear his old sigs for now

Adidas should go ahead and make some Wizards colorway of the BYW asap and have him wear it or dissect the Wall1 and put a boot or bounce sole at least
GettyImages-903574364.jpg

^ agreed! I personally feel they’ve got something with the BYW concept so make a few colorways that could be universal like all grey or white or black until they decide/work on his signature (assuming as I don’t have any evidence to confirm). Strike while then iron is hot.

JS”

seriously, I felt like they wasted the first on Hardens contract because they had nothing for him

I mean I get it, they want as much feedback from Harden but they just had him rocking some Crazy Lights anyways

Did anyone go back to wearing the BYW? Seems like they kind of made the guys wear them as an introduction, but then they switched back.

Maybe Wall just doesn't like Boost? Playing in the Wall 2 does seem kind of weird with what they have available, but then again it is his old signature.

I don't think he dislikes it because the CEs was going to be his next sig, he really left because he wanted more money.

Wall is about the money. Shady cat. Haha

Either way. Ben Simmons hasn’t hit a 3 pointer all year

Yeah, I would have to agree with that, but at the same time it makes me respect guys like Dame. He's doing what KD said he would do and keeping his sneakers priced on the low end.

^ Haha, no that's what I was trying to say. KD said he would do, bu he didn't actually do. He just said he would.

Yeah, I would have to agree with that, but at the same time it makes me respect guys like Dame. He's doing what KD said he would do and keeping his sneakers priced on the low end.

tbf KD has the Trey 5 line of sneakers for $90. Also KD was coming into Nike when they've had Kobe, Jordan, Lebron as signature athletes so you gotta make a shoe that's as competitive

With Adidas, Lillard didn't really need to measure himself up against other Adidas athletes. Him and Rose were pioneers for their basketball line

All grey and all khaki PK 17 CLBs are marked down to $105 on US adidas website. Good price on a very good hoop shoe. Too bad the colors aren't what I'm looking for.

not even sure how someone could look at this silhouette and then give it a thumbs up for release?

looks comfortable though
26185036_563489410654692_6786845452135301120_n.jpg

26186536_1909613606035666_4127458224221716480_n.jpg

26864841_1568527366574436_4387919751314145280_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom