ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

The blue originals box and the 747 release are the same shoe lol. The 747 release was 20 dollars cheaper though. The pairs in the blue originals box were selling for 200 dollars.

I won't speculate on whether they'll sit or not but I think they're quality basketball shoes. The collar is super thick like a knit sweater. They also have an adidas version of flywire. They're way lighter than the previous full boost shoes. I also think they fit better. They have more of a nike basketball fit. My favorite shoes to play in right now are the Jordan 29s and they sort of remind of of them. Just a boost version.

I'm very happy with them.

I'm going to try them this Sunday indoors hopefully.

Should I just cave in and cop a pair off Stock X and keep it moving? .... Or just wait until there's a real global release?
I want these to actually hoop in smh
Never seen a performance basketball release be botched like this

The global release was set for ASW, I honestly don't know what happen. Excersice some patience. If your gonna pay over retail make sure you get 747 limited edition pair. You can see a few on eBay or the goat app as well.

2018-02-22-14-23-36.jpg

Sizes available at House of Hoops

That's a huge push back. Looks like I'm gonna take the bullet and buy off eBay or Mercari over retail.
Probably because the nba start nba season starts in the fall. Adidas is bugging !

Caught that edit I'll be looking for your review on wear testers.

For you regular cats It will be a smart idea to scoop up a pair of byw x before the prices go way way up, right now!

If they're getting pushed back that far there might be a problem with them.

I don't think it's a coincidence that Nick Young and Ingram wore them for one game, and then they stopped and now they're pushed back that far. They might be fine casually, but not ready for basketball.

Wrong! , Ingram wore them at the ASW World vs USA Game and before that. Since we're back to the regular nba games we will probably see him wearing them again with modifications. Plus every player/or person have prefrences in what they would like to wear in each game. You don't always see lebron playing the 15, he switches it up with the spoiler 11s.

Hopefully it's not a huge deal, and they cancel the shoe all together but this happening my create hype for either ballers who really want them or the parasitic resellers.

tenor.gif

image.png

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    17 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
So Ingram wore them 2x in a couple months and one of those games was a glorified pick up game :lol:

Slow your roll bro

Lebron was a poor example.

When Lebron doesn't wear a sneaker it's normally something about it he doesn't like.

Which is why they added an outrigger to his 15 and then he went back to it Why he didn't wear the 11.

Showing Ingram wearing it for a photoshoot :lol:

Showing Ingram wearing it for a photoshoot :lol:
Your still wrong though just sit down. I don't know Lebron personally, but I own both the 15s and soilder 11s. I play on how I feel for my pick up games and exhibition games, The 11s have an outrigger and I perfer the straps most of the time, but they Lack grip/traction so I swap out to the 15s. It all on preference bro. He still wears the 11s maybe not on live games but I'm sure he wears them in practice when the cameras aren't on him.

Would u like me to post a in game shot so you can jerk off to?

I'm too fast for you? You gotta catch up man you hustling backwards.

I know you’re on that team Rappaport steez but posting a Charlie Murphy (R.I.P.) Wrong pic when dude hasn’t even wore them in 2 real nba games (that actually mattered) is a little over the top imo but I digress, keep doing you playboy.

Back
Top Bottom