ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

primeknit on adidas basketball finally

those crazylights are even better than last year

Damn, those are sick.  Hose are hoop shoes?  What are they called, and when do they come out ... Appreciate it.

Crazy light boost 2015 I believe. Supposed to release sometime either in or towards the summer I think.

not really sure if a high or mid is in the mix too, there hasn't been much info yet. judging by the way that collar looks to be more of a bootie like the liilards, i would venture to guess no, they were meant to be like this, but that's just my opinion. also, heel boost only seems like a pass for me, even though it looks super thick and plush on this model. there's a closer look at them on weartersters if you're interested.

http://weartesters.com/adidas-crazy-light-boost-2015-detailed-look/

I read that the Crazy Light Boost 2005 was supposed to be Lillard's shoe, but he wanted a more affordable shoe. They do look remarkably similar, just with different materials.

Looks good, definitely could have been DLillards sig shoe if he didn't mind his sig costing more.

Is it full boost?

Probably just Boost on the heel. But if the forefoot cushioning is like on the Lillards I wouldn't mind it just on the heel.

I wonder if they can make a full length  like the Ultra boost but in a basketball shoe

The Drose has full length boost iirc, the whole boost just wasn't exposed.

Last edited:
The Drose has full length boost iirc, the whole boost just wasn't exposed.
OK well I don't know what they did differently but my D rose 5 boost do not have the level of "boost feel" like my ultra boost running shoes does.

The forefoot part is encapsulated so maybe that is why there isn't the same bounce? The probably designed it that way too because it is a bball shoe and they may want to give it a closer to the court feel?

UltraBoosts are also the newer boost sole that has more of those foam stuffed in there.

I saw a sketch out once that was a mid cut prime knit upper with full length boost and it looked to have the "JW" logo on it. Is anyone familiar with this?

Back
Top Bottom