ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

Meh. Must be Canada/Montreal inspired. Wouldn't be mad if they were exclusive to the North of the border.

Cool of Adidas to release them to the public. Thought they were only for Wiggins.

You get a chance tomorrow if at Mall of America Foot Locker and I think FTL.com and Eastbay, but I don't see the link to them, maybe they'll tweet like adidas did.

if anyone catches a Footlocker/Eastbay drop of the Wiggins ROY Boost help a bruh out ..... or if you live by the MOA in Minn.

need a size 11.... or 10.5 as plan b.

Last edited:
Turns out Eastbay released them today and they're all gone. I'm lucky I snagged a pair from Adidas.

That's messed up they dropped it like that. Couldn't wait until the 6th :smh:. I'm not interested in that colorway so it's all gravy for me but sucks for you guys that wanted them.

I wonder if the pattern is painted on the primeknit. friscosole09 friscosole09 Let us know when you get them in.

Will be kinda disappointed if painted but it shows the potential of future colorways, other than solid uppers.

Yeah the prices on eBay are dumb. I'd wait for a restock or for another Wiggins PE. Would be stupid to pay a lot for a shoe you don't know how they fit, not knowing are they comfortable or what.

I wonder if the pattern is painted on the primeknit. friscosole09 friscosole09 Let us know when you get them in.

Will be kinda disappointed if painted but it shows the potential of future colorways, other than solid uppers.

Yeah the prices on eBay are dumb. I'd wait for a restock or for another Wiggins PE. Would be stupid to pay a lot for a shoe you don't know how they fit, not knowing are they comfortable or what.
Will do.

I live in the TC but have not been paying attn... would have tried to grab a ROY pair.

If by some chance they're still around I'll get what I can.  Curious to know how these 2015 boosts fit... I am a little worried about the heel fit much like the lillards just because the shape looks so similar.  better heel cup from the looks though

Just got my Wiggins ROY pair in today. First look, I want to say the primeknit is painted, but I'm not completely sure to be honest. Overall though, I like them.

Was Austin Rivers wearing the Crazy Light boost tonight when he stirred the rockets soup?? lol

tried to hold off on the Wiggins..... checked Adidas, Eastbay, and Footlocker daily in denial

finally caved and paid resale for them....

I feel violated..... need to go home and take a shower

I did however pay the lowest price I've seen.... which makes me feel a little better but still.... first time I've paid resale price in YEARS ,,,I honestly can't even remember the last time I paid resale for a shoe

JLin PE are dope. Will be buying if they are indeed releasing. He won't be back to LA so that might change.

Back
Top Bottom