ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

Wore (didn't hoop in) the Crazylight Boost 2015 yesterday. Fits great. TTS.

Super comfortable as well. I'm hearing it's the best basketball shoe adidas has released in a long long time (and that wouldn't surprise me based off what I felt just wearing it around.)

Wore (didn't hoop in) the Crazylight Boost 2015 yesterday. Fits great. TTS.

Super comfortable as well. I'm hearing it's the best basketball shoe adidas has released in a long long time (and that wouldn't surprise me based off what I felt just wearing it around.)
With boost only in the heel I am not sure how it could be better than the rose 5

If the forefoot Boost in the Rose 5 wasn't that noticeable, maybe Adiprene+ that is noticeable would be better.  Not to mention things like fit and comfort. 

I have no experience with either shoe, just theorizing.  Pretty hyped for these.  I love my Pure Boost 2 and the heel boost in these looks cushy.  They really have to nail down how to exploit Boost's potential to the fullest in bball shoes.

^i can't lie, I was intrigued by these from the start but not hooked. I think I'm definitely hyped now. I wanted so badly to love the lillards. I loved them for a game but after that they kept giving me issues. These could be the perfect setup. Bring on The July releases :smile:

If two things are on with these for me, this model could be dangerous:
Proper heel lockdown
forefoot adiprene+ that delivers

Last edited:
Nice man maybe you can get them signed too. You got some perfect kicks to rock to the home games. Pick up some Wiggins too.

Nice man maybe you can get them signed too. You got some perfect kicks to rock to the home games. Pick up some Wiggins too.
Getting them signed would be awesome.  I think I could pull it off.  I've had season tickets in the past and the events are pretty easy to get in for (I suppose that's what you get when your team is pretty laughable 
ohwell.gif
).  Still a Wolves fan no matter what.

Rubio pair should be here tomorrow 
happy.gif

I love Rubio and it's a bonus for it to be a PE, but it's by far my favorite colorway of these CL Boost 15s that have surfaced -- a black upper + light colored midsole/outsole combo is sort of my go-to.

That was fast, which shipping option did you choose? If the Lin PE doesn't come out in the US I'll have to order from them.

Finally we'll get some sizing/fitment/comfort answers. :nthat:

Last edited:
I find it interesting that the Lin's have (fake) leather vs all the other ones that are some sort of fabric or neoprene. 

That was fast, which shipping option did you choose? If the Lin PE doesn't come out in the US I'll have to order from them.

Finally we'll get some sizing/fitment/comfort answers.
nthat.gif
I might have bought them a little too quickly and didn't look to see if there were multiple options for shipping
laugh.gif

It was $20 for shipping -- DHL express

My bad I don't know why I thought they have two shipping options like kick-crew.

DHL Express is underrated/under-used. Their service is pretty good/fast.

^Nah I just thought maybe I missed an option for cheaper shipping 

Completely agree on DHL Express too -- don't wanna jinx it for these coming in, but it has been great each time 
laugh.gif

I'm pretty set on picking up a pair of these for ball.  Lots of dudes in the playoffs were rocking them.  They just look like they would be so comfy.  Also interested in the Hyperdunk 2015 unless they have awful initial reviews.

That olive colorway looks good, but that orange throws it off a bit for me.  And the whole "we can only make Boost in white right now" really limits their potential colorways.  Not enough to stop me, but it does throw things off.

What is the reason they can only make boost shoes with white midsoles? A lot of colorways would definitely look better with different midsole colors.

Ok fam, Rubio PE arrived today. I only had a very short time to try on and walk around a bit but I have a great feeling about these on court. Hopefully I'll get to lace them up within a few days.

As far as sizing - I would not recommend sizing up in these for sure. Go TTS, maybe a half size down for narrow feet. My pair is a half size down and the space up front is nearly perfect. I'd like them maybe a hair longer, but they fit well. Overall, these are just dumb comfy on foot. Judgement on how they'll hold up at full speed remains to be seen but I have a great feeling about these. I will report back soon on how they play, with more about the upper/lockdown/traction/cushion/etc.
View media item 1595669View media item 1595671 View media item 1595673

Last edited:
^:wow: they look better than I expected. If they made a version without the strap and Rubio lettering on it they would be copped. Nothing against Rubio it's just the font used looks generic. I think they should be able to come up with a logo for him, RR, R2 something cool.

^
eek.gif
they look better than I expected. If they made a version without the strap and Rubio lettering on it they would be copped. Nothing against Rubio it's just the font used looks generic. I think they should be able to come up with a logo for him, RR, R2 something cool.
Call me crazy (especially being a wolves fan) but I may try and remove the logo 
indifferent.gif

Ok fam, Rubio PE arrived today. I only had a very short time to try on and walk around a bit but I have a great feeling about these on court. Hopefully I'll get to lace them up within a few days.

As far as sizing - I would not recommend sizing up in these for sure. Go TTS, maybe a half size down for narrow feet. My pair is a half size down and the space up front is nearly perfect. I'd like them maybe a hair longer, but they fit well. Overall, these are just dumb comfy on foot. Judgement on how they'll hold up at full speed remains to be seen but I have a great feeling about these. I will report back soon on how they play, with more about the upper/lockdown/traction/cushion/etc.
nice! they look real comfortable to ball up in.

Call me crazy (especially being a wolves fan) but I may try and remove the logo :stoneface:

funny, i was going to ask if it seemed like use and stretching of the neoprene strap would cause the lettering to fall off quick or crack or if it was stuck on there pretty good. guess its not a problem for you either way :lol:

Back
Top Bottom