ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They released on Uk adc n Germany adc. That's why I don't think it's coming to the US. We consistently getting ****** by adidas.
US got the 3M and creams, asia got the burgundys and olives and europe only had olives from these cw´s, disappointing since the adidas headquarter is pretty close to me, international company blabla...

Coming to lacing: Just leave them OG laced from adidas, I loose them up as far as the little loop allows and that works best for me (doesnt look loose at all)

US got the 3M and creams, asia got the burgundys and olives and europe only had olives from these cw´s, disappointing since the adidas headquarter is pretty close to me, international company blabla...

Coming to lacing: Just leave them OG laced from adidas, I loose them up as far as the little loop allows and that works best for me (doesnt look loose at all)
Nürnberg? :wink: 

Originally Posted by weOPM  

Nürnberg? :wink: 
I live near munich, but less than 2 hours driving to Herzogenaurach is still pretty close :wink:
They'll be harder to cop than the Chalks for sure.
For the moment we havent seen a very wide release of the chalks, if there wont be releases worldwide I wouldnt confirm the blacks will be harder to cop, we dont know

anything about production numbers

I live near munich, but less than 2 hours driving to Herzogenaurach is still pretty close :wink:
close enough. nürnberg is pretty awesome considering that i can basically go to the factory outlet on a weekly base :wink:

good to see some "locals" around NT 

Only certain parts of Asia got those two cws.

And just wait... more creams and 3m are coming your way in EU...

Last edited:
I'm not really feeling the SNS colllab now.

That on foot didn't work for me.

Nevermind he did a lace swap.  I'm back in...

unless someone can find me a navy size 11 below retail
devil.gif

I received my 3M's yesterday. I wasn't liking them initially, but they looked better when I threw them on.

[h2]Hypebeast taking the "l" all day.[/h2]
http://hypebeast.com/2016/1/adidas-boost-2015-overlooked
[h2]  [/h2][h2]adidas Ultra Boost “Wool Limited” and “Glow Limited”[/h2]
"One of a few releases that piqued the interest of those enamoured with Kanye’s all-white Ultra Boosts,

this release featured a muted black and white colorway alongside a white and silver iteration with a vaguely iridescent look.

Not quite THOSE Ultra Boosts, both colorways were overlooked back in late November."

-HYPEBEAST
[h2]adidas Ultra Boost “Silver”[/h2]
"Prompting comment section offerings of “Did Kanye wore this colorway?

No? then I’ll pass”, this almost-white iteration of the Ultra Boost was another that drew comparisons to the all-white model.

A gray mesh upper under a translucent white and iridescent silver heel cage and Three Stripes wasn’t enough to allow this

release to live as long in the memory as more classic looks."

-HYPEBEAST
[h2]adidas WMNS Ultra Boost[/h2]
Off-white and silver make up the palette of this Boost that slipped under the radar late on in the year.

Available only in women’s sizes, the shoe shows adidas beginning to experiment a little with colour and pattern to the front of the shoe.

Another colorway that didn’t quite live up to that which got the hallowed Yeezy co-sign.

-HYPEBEAST

Where do we even start?

I just can't...
mean.gif

Last edited:
Size 8-9.5 on UB 3M's on Amazon
amazon.com/adidas-Performance-Limited-Running-Silver/dp/B0119HGMS6/ref=sr_1_5?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1453212281&sr=1-5&nodeID=7141123011&keywords=ultra+boost

Back
Top Bottom