ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SNS UB might get copped.. I'm liking it so far.

Anyone with NMD can comment on sizing? TTS or +.5? How does it compare to YZY 350 or UB? Thanks

yeah on ebay now for BIN 750... i hope thats not your listing.
would love to have these size 9 for retail. unfortunately they only released 36 pairs to the public.
as a miami native (lived down there 15 years) these are a must, but the price is not
Nope not mine, and def not worth that price point.

SNS UB might get copped.. I'm liking it so far.

Anyone with NMD can comment on sizing? TTS or +.5? How does it compare to YZY 350 or UB? Thanks

NMDs fit BIG, size down .5, if you wear a us 10.5 in the UB for example then go with a size 10 for the NMDs. The NMD are pretty wide at the toebox also. Go half size down from your UB size

If I could get a pair of the NMD at retail, just to see how they are, I'd pick them up, but I won't pay resale for them.

IMO NMD's aren't worth resell -- they are a pretty basic shoe.

I'm a TTS 13 with a wide foot.

I size up to a 14 for ultra boosts.

I ordered a size 13 and 14 NMD, and both were too large.

I am thinking a size 12 will fit well -- will have to see once the 1.30 drop happens though

If yall dont mind me asking, but what's average resell on the og nmd, and key city nmd.

Also, what's resell looking like for triple black and R1 colorways?

I'll be using more of my time for school, so it's likely I won't be able to cop much at retail, just need to know how much I should brace myself lol. Education > Sneakers 

Last edited:
There are some sizes available on Livestock Canada

http://www.deadstock.ca/collections...-originals-primeknit-eqt-core-black-dark-grey

Not sure about shipping costs.
Retail is: 300CAD = $206USD (as per Google)
Shipping is 17.50 CAD which = 12 USD...at least it was for 2 pairs of sneakers when I ordered this weekend....fyi Livestock had em originally priced at 265CAD not sure when or why they upped it to 300...i ordered both colorways for 386.79 shipped (USD)
Wish I could've picked up the 3/3 but all the US sites sold out so quick.
SNS still has some sizes left in both cw's.....

Shipping is 17.50 CAD which = 12 USD...at least it was for 2 pairs of sneakers when I ordered this weekend....fyi Livestock had em originally priced at 265CAD not sure when or why they upped it to 300...i ordered both colorways for 386.79 shipped (USD)

SNS still has some sizes left in both cw's.....

Awesome man!

It's like an instant discount with the exchange rate!

Different strokes for different folks. I think the NMD's are ill, huge fan of the red and blue blocks too. Caging that particular NMD made it look better though, not really a fan of that colorway in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom