ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
10.5 and 11 sold out 
sick.gif

Can't buy **** when you don't even know when the damn shoes drop. Atleast you know when yeezys drop, just gotta be quick on checkout.

Mine isn't shipped yet either. I'm not worried tho. If it's not cancelled by now, I'm just going to assume they're experiencing delays. 

I'm in the same boat. I have a low oreder number. They received my order number 1min 37seconds after drop, so i checked out pretty fast. I'm beginning to think they are working backwards through their online orders?

Last edited:
Can't buy **** when you don't even know when the damn shoes drop. Atleast you know when yeezys drop, just gotta be quick on checkout.
eh. yeezy be playing games with them bots/random access to adc/sites not loading. 
at least with UB you can cart and checkout without worrying about bots most of the time. 

For anyone that received the "Your order has shipped" email from SNS, that just means they've processed the shipping label for your package. It doesn't mean that the shipping carrier has the package yet. It does mean that your order is good to go and won't be cancelled though.

I have Fedex Delivery Manager set up to send me a notification email when Fedex actually receives a package inbound to my address and it's always a little after I get the shipping email from SNS.

Back
Top Bottom