ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My MGs from adc come in next tuesday lol.... Miss the free express 2 day shipping 
tired.gif

Obviously I'm in the minority but man why is everyone so gassed about creams? So many other better cws imo

It's a casual color palette on a runner shoe model, which many want to wear casually nowadays. It's a match made in heaven. Plus, there are not many other shoes in that similar color in this category so it's unique, opposed to the greys, whites, and blacks that every other runner has available. I dig it.

whats going on with ruvilla and the MGs? i keep getting rejected when trying to check out with the payment...

Twice I've had orders from ADC show that until the day before they were actually delivered. I'm thinking it's someone in shipping is not finishing their job by updating the order to show shipped.
Interesting. Thanks for that bit of info. Hope that's the case and smh if it is. Don't they know they've created fiends... Need to know where our s**** at!
I just got in my wools. Well they came in last week from FNL. But I had em shipped to my moms cuz I wasn't in town last week. Just picked them up and damn it's beautiful. But now I'm wondering how similar they are to these MGs.

:lol: at the yellowing
I prefer all of the darker colors

caroquintero caroquintero
What time did you order yours they say they restocked? I ordered around 530am central time, no tracking yet. The estimated date was feb 22 so yours are coming in way early!

They restocked?

And has anyone contacted RRS to see if they'll be getting them? I'm swamped with work. TIA!

Not sure if it was a restock but someone put up A link for the grey wools on RRS I hoped on quite fast with hi hopes of scoring. I was having trouble online so I decided to call. This was on 1/26-27/16 can remeber. And my package will be here tommorow.

Not sure if it was a restock but someone put up A link for the grey wools on RRS I hoped on quite fast with hi hopes of scoring. I was having trouble online so I decided to call. This was on 1/26-27/16 can remeber. And my package will be here tommorow.

yah it was the 27th. Nice that it worked out for you. Hopefully I'll get mine soon too

I've got the same exactly problem. I ended up getting the whites in a 12 for 150 at http://www.oneness287.com/ but need to take the insoles out for them to fit well. Just got the creams today in a 13 just gotta deal with a bit of toe space.
Had the same problem
I took out the inserts in my 13 and replaced them with Dr scholls. Perfect now

Copped a 12.5 of the mg on Adidas but got the feeling they might not ship since I ordered them late and 12.5 is a unicorn size.
ended up seeing a pair on the bay for $180 or best offer...dude accepted at $170
Next morning got the shipping conformation on both...lol

Good thing I live close to Adidas SF for the easy return when they get here next week

Twice I've had orders from ADC show that until the day before they were actually delivered. I'm thinking it's someone in shipping is not finishing their job by updating the order to show shipped.

Adidas is definitely inconsistent. I waited two days to get shipping on triple white. For solid grey it took only 4hrs. I'm under the impression that adidas has multiple fulfillment centers that may be outsourced. Maybe to cut cost and be more profitable. Especially when competing with Nike. Even their customer service is sub par in comparison.

Just got my wool greys from Finishline, They definitely look better in person. Anyone have any updates on their black/black RRS status? I have been out of town the past several days and have not had a chance to call and see what's going on. Thanks in advance!

Just got my wool greys from Finishline, They definitely look better in person. Anyone have any updates on their black/black RRS status? I have been out of town the past several days and have not had a chance to call and see what's going on. Thanks in advance!

I called a couple days ago woman said order was good, expected to ship 2/19 and looked up a parts number to find a style number (s77417) comes back as core black so lets hope that is the case

anyone else have a problem with the boost material getting chipped off. might just be that i hit the shoe against something and a piece or two got pulled off.

Adidas is definitely inconsistent. I waited two days to get shipping on triple white. For solid grey it took only 4hrs. I'm under the impression that adidas has multiple fulfillment centers that may be outsourced. Maybe to cut cost and be more profitable. Especially when competing with Nike. Even their customer service is sub par in comparison.
Their customer service is horrible compared to Nike. Their emails responses are always generic responses. Nike actually gives detailed responses to your questions. Adidas is on the rise but they have long ways to go to match Nike's cs.

Back
Top Bottom