ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How many of you were lucky to hit on barneys? I always miss random drops when walking the dog 
ohwell.gif

Dammit I literally went to go brush my teeth and get ready for bed & I missed the SNS drop.. Any info on future drops? 

Lol @ the dog comment. Was walking mine too and missed the drop. Only reason I wasn't all over those.

Last edited:
pretty surprised none of the major twitter folks tweeted about the sns drop on barneys. not solelinks, not anybody. good find.

Anyone seen any uncaged  sns  ?  Getting my pair in next week and think they would look dope cageless.   

Anyone seen any uncaged sns ?  Getting my pair in next week and think they would look dope cageless.  

I'm also interested to see what it looks like uncaged.... if I can't sell or trade my pair for NMD R1's I'm uncaging that b*tch lol

ANyone have a comparison of several of the adidas boost shoes.  Trying to decide on a good value pair.  Not sure I want throw down 200 for Ultras if I can get a similar experience for 100 less.
I had a pair of energy and reveal, and they are very comfortable. I guess it depends what you're going to use them for. 

Anyone seen any uncaged sns ?  Getting my pair in next week and think they would look dope cageless.  

I'm also interested to see what it looks like uncaged.... if I can't sell or trade my pair for NMD R1's I'm uncaging that b*tch lol
I remember seeing a tweet of someone doing it with temporary laces.

Found it: 

Back
Top Bottom