ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
mystery greys come in today.. NMDs on Friday..

its gonna be a good week 
nthat.gif

Probably was just a few early pairs trickling out.

Considering Chinese New Year is this coming Monday, I'd keep an eye out this weekend.

Ive seen some early pairs..but seems sketchy since its "released early".....

There were definitely some legit early pairs popping up at retailers but I'm not sure how many pages back that was, thread is moving too quick these days.

There were definitely some legit early pairs popping up at retailers but I'm not sure how many pages back that was, thread is moving too quick these days.
I will be in ASIA this weekend...so hopefully I can scoop up a couple of pairs and maybe a few rare finds with other kicks...hoping lol

Hoping to find some gems when I hit up HK and Japan in May.

Btw uncaging SNS might be a little hard because part of the cage is sewn into the primeknit. 

Sewn into the primeknit in a diff way the regular ones are stitched in?

yeah regular cages are stitched at the base, the sns one is stitched around the front part of the cage too.

View media item 1895828
IMO didn't like that too much because it kind of gave it a slight "restrictive" fit to it. Nothing major tho. But I know for those who rock their laces super loose, the cages normally hang out. But that won't really be the case with the SNS

Last edited:

Sewn into the primeknit in a diff way the regular ones are stitched in?
yeah regular cages are stitched at the base, the sns one is stitched around the front part of the cage too.

IMO didn't like that too much because it kind of gave it a slight "restrictive" fit to it. Nothing major tho. But I know for those who rock their laces super loose, the cages normally hang out. But that won't really be the case with the SNS
Both my pairs of gradients are stitched the same way as well.

lol oh wow, I'm stupid as hell. Apparently, UB's are stitched that way. Never noticed it. Always thought it was only at the base.

Nevermind, forget my stupidity. Carry on. 

Last edited:
The cage being leather is one of the better/unique features of the shoe so uncaging is even more a fail IMO

Back
Top Bottom