ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
what do you guys think the price will settle at for the sns boost? Above 300 or below? 

Trying to decide whether to pay the resellers 320-350 now or wait a bit to see if the market cools down.
Above for sure, if NMDs can get $350 and up, damn straight limited UB collabs will fetch the same or more. Plus we're in winter in half the world, once Spring/Summer rolls around and easy breezy shoes become in demand more...

Haha tts doesn't exist when it comes to sneakers these days. smh
yea word. Nters laugh at me when I say I'm an 11.5-14, and while it sounds ridiculous these shoes run so differently that depending on what model I can legitimately fit in most of those sizes :smh:

In this case it was a combination of research, hypothesis and luck... As you mentioned Adidas sizing is anything but consistent.  I took a stab and it payed off this time.
Oh ok got you. Thanks for the insight. A nter who I was with camping at Packers the other day was saying something about the nmd's running huge that's why I asked
The NMD doesn't have a insole so if they are slightly loose

you can add a insole to work things out.

So if you went tts and it's a little big it's still ok.

With that being said the resale market on NMDs  is crazy.

I'm seeing $400 and up for all releases on the bay:smh:

I wonder what the non primeknits will go for.
Yea, that's why ima do my homework and be on point for the nicekicks joints

what do you guys think the price will settle at for the sns boost? Above 300 or below? 

Trying to decide whether to pay the resellers 320-350 now or wait a bit to see if the market cools down.
my guess is go up, buy now.

Depends on size too.

It won't settle.  Once they dry up any remaining pairs will fetch a higher price.

If it's a very small size or very large size you will be able to get a deal.

The olives and burgundies are going for $450 and above being that they are almost dried up.

The J&Ds are over $1000 right now with  a small pair asking $399 and a large pair asking $750.

Depends on size too.

It won't settle.  Once they dry up any remaining pairs will fetch a higher price.

If it's a very small size or very large size you will be able to get a deal.

The olives and burgundies are going for $450 and above being that they are almost dried up.

The J&Ds are over $1000 right now with  a small pair asking $399 and a large pair asking $750.
upset i didnt grab the olives and burgundies when i had the chance for the low ;[ 

That's wild man. There is no way I could go tts in a nmd or an eqt guidance/support.
Never tried them but I mean in other shoes I've gone tts all the time. I was told sizing up from a 13 to 14 would benefit me (no 13.5), but ordering a 14 white UBs from revup ended up in an exchange for a 13 because there was too much toe room and heel slippage. Thank god for their free exchanges and I got TTS and they fit very well. I've been told to size down on shoes like doc martens and clark's desert boots but that didn't work out well and I ended going TTS anyways. Js I always went tts since you gotta raffle a size nowadays and never had it fit too big or too small. I mean I have wide feet but really the only shoe I'd say that doesn't fit correctly are flyknit racers where my foot might be a little wide for the narrow soles.

Last edited:
I bought an extra pair of MGs for a friend that ended up not wanting them. So I stopped by adidas Santa Monica to return them. The staff there mentioned that they were getting the MGs in store on Monday. They seemed confident but who knows if accurate. Glad everyone that wants a pair can get a pair but adidas needs to work on their definition of LTD haha.
They do. I called Adidas Irvine Spectrum today and they will drop it tomorrow (Monday).

Never tried them but I mean in other shoes I've gone tts all the time. I was told sizing up from a 13 to 14 would benefit me (no 13.5), but ordering a 14 white UBs from revup ended up in an exchange for a 13 because there was too much toe room and heel slippage. Thank god for their free exchanges and I got TTS and they fit very well. I've been told to size down on shoes like doc martens and clark's desert boots but that didn't work out well and I ended going TTS anyways. Js I always went tts since you gotta raffle a size nowadays and never had it fit too big or too small. I mean I have wide feet but really the only shoe I'd say that doesn't fit correctly are flyknit racers where my foot might be a little wide for the narrow soles.
I can go tts in ultra boost as well i just have to wear stance socks. But whenever you get a pair of nmd's and you go tts I will legit be shocked if you say you can wear them with comfort. My foot would move around a lot if I went tts. 

Same issue for me as I'm a big true 13.

No half size above 13 and was afraid 14 would be too big, plus the fact that UBs in general looks big which may make 14 look ugly.

13 is tight initially but after some wear, will loosen up just enough to feel snug but not tight, plus with insole still inside, removing it will be a perfect fit.

End has Wood Woods on their calendar for Feb. 27th but that means they'll probably drop at Wood Wood at least a week before that.

Went TTS with NMDs for size 10. Used my UB insole to fit better. Still loose but it had a better fit. I think the best fit would be half size down with UB insole.

Now that you posted these,im thinking of doing something like this to my blacked out black gradients. Either white,silver metallic or gold metallic are on my mind.

i finally was able to rock my black gradient customs. Totally love em

Probably been asked before, but how did you dye yours? 

Could anyone please provide me a link to core blacks or ogs that ship to Australia? Much appreciated!! They never restocked here 
tired.gif

Cheers man! however 65 usd shipping is a killer. I find the best places to purchase from are European retailers as some don't include tax (19%), which I like to think about as a discount which can help cover the cost of shipping.

wait for retail on the 3m's 

Eh, dpthakid dpthakid $230 is pretty fair if you want to ensure you get some. They've dropped, and restocked a few times already, who knows if they will keep doing so (or that you'll be online when they do.)

If you have the money to pay the extra, that ain't bad.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom