ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
was scrolling on FB and noticed theres a new seller in the FB groups that has and can get a FSR of Olives 
nerd.gif
 not pahko tho, but likely have the same plug since she's in HK too. 

was scrolling on FB and noticed theres a new seller in the FB groups that has and can get a FSR of Olives 
nerd.gif
 not pahko tho, but likely have the same plug since she's in HK too. 
Noticed her too. She is at $280 USD though.. bit steep IMO

$280 is not bad, IF you find somebody else selling, you won't find that that much lower than $280. Pahko was selling it for $280 shipped as well, no? Those ebay deals for sub $250 is long gone. Casper and I both paid resell for the Olives (before Pahko) and we dropped nearly $300 as well. 

If you really want the olives in your collection, and this lady in HK is legit. I'd say go for it or forever hold your peace. When Pahko started running out, people started having regrets that they hesitated and didn't cop from him earlier. 

Noob question...Im new with UB. If the style code starts with an "A", does it mean it is a LTD? I find out LTD fits smaller. I would need to order at least half size up.

Thanks

You won't find them for less

$280 is not bad, IF you find somebody else selling, you won't find that that much lower than $280. Pahko was selling it for $280 shipped as well, no? Those ebay deals for sub $250 is long gone. Casper and I both paid resell for the Olives (before Pahko) and we dropped nearly $300 as well. 

If you really want the olives in your collection, and this lady in HK is legit. I'd say go for it or forever hold your peace. When Pahko started running out, people started having regrets that they hesitated and didn't cop from him earlier. 
My boy got both from Pahko for $515 Shipped. That's $255 Shipped including taxes, any exchange rate and shipping. I totally get that the majority of the availability is now at resell prices..$300 and above. But in comparison to someone doing the same process as Pahko, she is a bit high is all I am saying...

Ultraboost Worldwide, not sure the price but according to a member up there, $280 to the US? Either way, check a few posts up, her FB name is shown. 
Yea, she mentioned $280 in one of the comments under her post. 

Last edited:
My boy got both from Pahko for $515 Shipped. That's $255 Shipped including taxes, any exchange rate and shipping. I totally get that the majority of the availability is now at resell prices..$300 and above. But in comparison to someone doing the same process as Pahko, she is a bit high is all I am saying...
Well, thats probably because you boy bought a package deal. I think everyone here that bought from Pahko paid $275 shipped or something, thats only $5 difference from this lady 
laugh.gif
. I'm not defending her or her prices. Just saying, when you said "the prices are a bit steep", it sounded like you can find these for $100 less than her price. It's all good, a shoe is worth what you're willing to pay. Tank and I are just suggesting that there might not be any better prices left around, especially if this lady runs out of stock. 

Last edited:

Pakho was $260, but yeah basically the same price. I'm surprised neither of them were/are charging more.

Pakho definitely changed his tune though, charging $380 for the triple white samples now. He still has em though so I have a feeling they're not selling as well as he'd hoped...

You won't find them for less

Pakho was $260, it's a $20 difference dude.

Last edited:
Another way to take your money

Have you tried the ST model? They remind me of new balance 580's. Bulky and wide. Not to mention the soles are a lot thicker than the regular ultra boost. They feel more like a cross trainer. I bought a pair mid December and don't wear them as much as my regular pairs.

Noob question...Im new with UB. If the style code starts with an "A", does it mean it is a LTD? I find out LTD fits smaller. I would need to order at least half size up.

Thanks

No, the 3 newer LTDs all start w/ A but not all LTDs.

The LTDs don't fit smaller than other UBs.

Well, thats probably because you boy bought a package deal. I think everyone here that bought from Pahko paid $275 shipped or something, thats only $5 difference from this lady 
laugh.gif
. I'm not defending her or her prices. Just saying, when you said "the prices are a bit steep", it sounded like you can find these for $100 less than her price. It's all good, a shoe is worth what you're willing to pay. Tank and I are just suggesting that there might not be any better prices left around, especially if this lady runs out of stock. 
Pakho was $260, but yeah basically the same price. I'm surprised neither of them were/are charging more.

Pakho definitely changed his tune though, charging $380 for the triple white samples now. He still has em though so I have a feeling they're not selling as well as he'd hoped...
Pakho was $260, it's a $20 difference dude.
Hence the "IMO" at the end of my original post. My point is TO ME, $260, $255 is a bit steep already for a pair of UB. Which is why I didn't bite from Pahko. She is even higher. I don't expect everyone to agree. Thought opinions were acceptable here. Guess not if they aren't the majority. 

Last edited:
Hence the "IMO" at the end of my original post. My point is TO ME, $260, $255 is a bit steep already for a pair of UB. Which is why I didn't bite from Pahko. She is even higher. I don't expect everyone to agree. Thought opinions were acceptable here. Guess not if they aren't the majority. 
Oh, the hypocrisy. We both literally offered OUR OPINIONS as well as to why it's not a bad price. And I even said in my last post that a shoe is worth whatever you're willing to pay. Tank and I just offered our insight if you were contemplating. 

Hence the "IMO" at the end of my original post. My point is TO ME, $260, $255 is a bit steep already for a pair of UB. Which is whyu I didn't bite from Pahko. She is even higher. I don't expect everyone to agree. Thought opinions were acceptable here. Guess not if they aren't the majority. 

It's just funny to say the price is steep when it's actually pretty reasonable considering the colorway is almost impossible to find & they could probably be charging significantly more. If you're not willing to drop $280 you'll probly never get them.

Back
Top Bottom