ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Doubt it. It would lose its hype for sure.

Yeah I hope they don't honestly. Don't need a million of em out there.

The Penny Foams used to be one of my favorites, but now that Nike released 327 colorways I feel they've been cheapened a bit. Might just be me, though.

Yeah I hope they don't honestly. Don't need a million of em out there.

The Penny Foams used to be one of my favorites, but now that Nike released 327 colorways I feel they've been cheapened a bit. Might just be me, though.

It's certainly not just you :smh:

I get what you're saying but the good colorways are still good. Don't let ugly shoes on other people's feet change the way you feel about what's on yours. Royal foams are still a top 25 sneaker of all time.

I get what you're saying but the good colorways are still good. Don't let ugly shoes on other people's feet change the way you feel about what's on yours. Royal foams are still a top 25 sneaker of all time.
THIS all day.  Royal blue foams are my all time fav shoe

smokin.gif
Wanted these for the wife bad but she didn't like em.
Not fitting them ankles right now anyway, champ. 
roll.gif

Is Solebox next on the consortium tour? What's the silhouette? I've seen the list before, but I just suck right now.

not too many solar yellow fans here, but they can be had thru rrs for 133 OTD ..limited sizes tho

Last edited:
SNS UB came in, really not sure about them. Will give them another look at home but it's not love at first sight.

Back
Top Bottom