ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So the white Y-3s have that pattern on them? Or are they separate colorways?

I prefer the plain white.

Came in to footlocker yesterday planning to buy some flyknit frees for my older bro (with b-day coupon) but I decided to try these on anyways to see how they would fit and feel and man. Hands down, one of the most comfortable shoes I have ever put on. Ended up getting a pair for my older bro for his b-day hoping he'll like em haha. I know I'm planning on getting one for myself soon. B-Day discount helps lol

Got my Pure Boost's in today after waiting for them on back order from Foot Locker since launch day.  Foot Locker sent in a bag, not double boxed, the box came in all crushed and the shoes have some terrible odor, like some sort of chemicals were applied to them.  They're going right back.

Officially my go-to summer shoe.. Debating grabbing some more colors but I'm sure they'll hit discount.

Anyone go up .5 size?

I got these TTS like the energy boosts, but they're pretty narrow so I think I might exchange them.

have these hit outlets yet? any sightings? would love to cop multiple pairs.

Hey you never know man. Outlets sometimes get random stock. Never say never. :lol:

What...showoff! How'd you get them and how much you drop?
!

Had my buddy pick them up for me Hongkong on release day! Have to wait till someone flys to canada to bring them to me tho!
There wasn't much hype and the two stores I called had stock but expected to sell out at the end of the day! Hopefully people in NA don't get hassled much!
Paid about $320 US for them!

^ Those are
smokin.gif
I want the black suede ones

I really like the neoprene material mixed with the suede back/tongue on these

I purchased a pair on FTL.com but they are backorder until the 20th of this month. For the price I got them for, I will definitely wait it out.

I purchased a pair on FTL.com but they are backorder until the 20th of this month. For the price I got them for, I will definitely wait it out.
I would cancel the order, they'll only come to you shipped in a bag all crushed with a strange odor.

Anyone know where I can cop some Black and/or Red Pure Boosts size 11 that is either in Australia or ships to Australia?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom