ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks to whoever posted the birthday coupon. Walked in the store with Roshes and walked out with Pure Boosts. Love that they give you orange and blue laces with the black color way.

FTL bday coupon is clutch. Bought a pair of the black colorway and they are super comfy. Can't wait to see other/new colorways. I may have to buy the grey women's colorway.

FTL bday coupon is clutch. Bought a pair of the black colorway and they are super comfy. Can't wait to see other/new colorways. I may have to buy the grey women's colorway.
yup them Wmns Gray ones are hard... they shoulda made the mens in that sweatshirt material also

My gf bought me a pair of the black pure boosts and wow! My feet are happy.

The feel of it is unreal.

I've been wearing them all week for work, haven't rocked my flyknits all week.

Dang...

I've been interested to run in this Adidas' Boost tech for a while, but the performance styles look really unappealing to me. Then, I saw these in person today, and I was impressed with their looks and feel. This is probably the first time in five years that I've considered running anything but Nike... :wow:

Last edited:
^well, honestly, if you're looking for strictly performance, I would recommend just sucking it up and getting one of the actual running models. The Rocket Boost isn't that bad IMO if you're not into the Energy Boost. Don't get me wrong, I love the Pure Boost, but they just don't seem suitable for heavy mileage. I'm sure they'd feel amazing, but I don't think they'd hold up very well.

Last edited:
@McLovin

I went with the same size in my Flyknit 1s and my Pure Boosts, and they both fit comfortably.  The pure boosts are more snug than my flyknits, but the upper on the pure boosts is so flexible/stretchy that their really comfortable.

Last edited:
!

Had my buddy pick them up for me Hongkong on release day! Have to wait till someone flys to canada to bring them to me tho!
There wasn't much hype and the two stores I called had stock but expected to sell out at the end of the day! Hopefully people in NA don't get hassled much!
Paid about $320 US for them!
Nice job! I picked up a pair too. I was lucky enough to be in HK when they released and there was hardly a lineup for them. HK sales people are so nice. I called ahead and they saved my size ahead of time for me! How long do you have to wait to get them, might as well as your friend to ship them back to Canada haha.
roll.gif

Saw these at FTL yesterday. Materials seemed even more cozy than the Roshe's. For $120 I'd hope they would be.

Nice sneaker nonetheless.

Saw these at FTL yesterday. Materials seemed even more cozy than the Roshe's. For $120 I'd hope they would be.

Nice sneaker nonetheless.

This is a case you get what you pay for. The pure boost is incredible as far as comfort. I would recommend one of the coupons that regularly pop up. IMHO the Roshe shouldn't be in the conversation. To me the Roshe is trash and fails at it's main goal, comfort. I tried them on before the Hype a Nordstroms rack. Didn't even buy them at the price they were selling for then. I copped the battle back pair for under $100. To me a great value.

Roshe's were worth the Nordstrom Rack price. As far as comfort, they were good for what they are. Material wise, they were blah. The sole made me feel unstable at times and felt like I was gonna turn an ankle at any moment.

But for the pure boosts..feel, materials and design/looks trump the roshes IMO.

In hindsight I'm actually surprised the Roshe took off the way it did. The price had a lot to do with it, but they really weren't all that special. As far as tech, Nike has sandals with more going on than the Roshe.

On the flipside, I'm surprised there doesn't seem to be more of a following already for these Pure Boosts. Sure they're popular but these things are next level IMO.

Last edited:
Anyone got a on-foot pic of the battle pack pair? might consider pulling the trigger for em for $95

This is a case you get what you pay for. The pure boost is incredible as far as comfort. I would recommend one of the coupons that regularly pop up. IMHO the Roshe shouldn't be in the conversation. To me the Roshe is trash and fails at it's main goal, comfort. I tried them on before the Hype a Nordstroms rack. Didn't even buy them at the price they were selling for then. I copped the battle back pair for under $100. To me a great value.

Yeah, I'm hoping next time a coupon floats around here, I can use it on a pair of Pure Boosts. Like you said, I immediately saw these yesterday and knew these were the next level or TWO up from the Roshe. Just an overall BETTER constructed shoe.

I still love my Roshe's though. Yeah, they aren't the most comfortable shoe, I think a lot of Nike's runners are overrated in that aspect, but the simplicity of them is what ultimately drew me in.

Yeah, I'm hoping next time a coupon floats around here, I can use it on a pair of Pure Boosts. Like you said, I immediately saw these yesterday and knew these were the next level or TWO up from the Roshe. Just an overall BETTER constructed shoe.

I still love my Roshe's though. Yeah, they aren't the most comfortable shoe, I think a lot of Nike's runners are overrated in that aspect, but the simplicity of them is what ultimately drew me in.
Use the FTL bday coupon -- reps to the coupon thread.  

900x900px-LL-6cf2a787_FL-JUNE2014.png

Mods -- if I can't post this in here, please lmk.  Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom