ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lol I must be having a new Fedex driver or something delivering my MCs from RRS. Tracking says my Business was Closed on Tuesday, then Wednesday they couldn't find my house, now today there was another delivery exception and delivery will be tomorrow. Gave them a nice call asking WTF is happening. USPS or UPS has never had a problem delivering to my house before 
mean.gif
FedEx Delivery Manager -> Pick up from local 24 hr FedEx location

One time Fedex said it couldn't deliver to me due to weather conditions.  That day SF was a nice sunny 70 degrees day with mild wind.  LOL.

Easiest way to tell RC fakes is the back tab stitching is all f***** up and the box is a regular boost box instead of the white RC box

The thing about the watch game is that it can get seriously pretentious and kind of snobby. I just don't like those "watch enthusiasts" who will put people down and act elitist bashing quartz all together or the level of automatic watches some have. A watch is something SO personal that it shouldn't matter what other people are wearing. If they buy and enjoy that watch, leave them be.

View media item 2472759

Happy with my Apple Watch. Great for viewing notifications while on the road and/or on-the-go.

EDIT: I did get mine during Black Friday with heavy discount, open-box from BestBuy. I don't think they are worth MSRP.

Last edited:
With RRS, you can cancel their VIP membership without any cost right? Trace olives under retail there are calling to me!!

Before I pull the trigger, 

can anyone post a side by side comparison of the Trace Olives and Night/Trace Cargos if you have all 3?

With RRS, you can cancel their VIP membership without any cost right? Trace olives under retail there are calling to me!!

Before I pull the trigger, 

can anyone post a side by side comparison of the Trace Olives and Night/Trace Cargos if you have all 3?
Yup...

We bought MCs with the discount lol

Back
Top Bottom