ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man can't believe 3M's are up past 5 bills now. They were an after thought when they released along side the creams in numerous spots

StockX doesnt allow returns but GOAT does. I think its a gift and curse depending on which side you are on (buyer/seller)

likely just a 10% ebay bucks back

they didn't really do anything special for father's day but for mother's day it was a 20% off coupon

Last edited:
Can I get a legit check 
laugh.gif

So what's the $25k watch?

View media item 2472514Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Carbon Concept

Many it's my business. Hublot, APs, JLCs, etc...

Sold a lot of concepts as well :smile:

Shoes and reselling are a game for me. Reselling just justifies how much I spend to my wife :wink:

I thinking figuring out ways around the system is really fun for me. I got Ls the black Friday Yeezy release, and since then have figured out a way to get many multiples of every release. I stop on each release when I reach a max of cc / address combos. Last few Yeezy drops, I've closed multiple carts. In the end, I still probably spend more than I make lol...

I'll take an AP Concept for $25k any day of the week!

OP, you are missing a zero. That AP is $250,000+, not $25,000.

I'll take an AP Concept for $25k any day of the week!

OP, you are missing a zero. That AP is $250,000+, not $25,000.

Oh I know the value of the watch Nigo was wearing in pic.
The question looking for an answer to was "What $25000 watch model Nuxx wears" and the AP pic was to show if one of the OGs of Streetwear can wear high dollar watches with his brands, it's ok too mix.
Good catch though.

NEED HELP WITH WOOL GREY ULTRA BOOST!

How can I fix the discoloration on the lower primeknit around the toe box area? All help is appreciated!

Thanks in advance

s-l1600.jpg

How can I fix the discoloration on the lower primeknit around the toe box area? All help is appreciated!

Thanks in advance

you cant
Of course he can.

You could use one of the many sneaker cleaning products on the market (jason markk, crep cure, etc.) or try simple soap, water & toothbrush. You could also try the washing machine method.

PK is pretty easy to clean. Boost is another story.

Thanks in advance
s-l1600.jpg
Are you talking about the shoe on the left or right? The one on the left looks like it's discolored, while the one on the right is just dirt that can be washed off. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom