ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

No

They run TTS. Not narrow, wide, or long. I'm an 11.5 in UB 1.0, 2.0, 3.0 and tried them on and have a little toe room at the tip but not enough to size down.
Hmmm. What do you wear in PK NMD? I have a 12 in the SNS x SS and it's a perfect fit. 12 in 3.0 had a little bit of extra space, but nothing crazy. I found an 11.5 in the Kith for a nice price, just not sure if I can swing it.

Hmmm. What do you wear in PK NMD? I have a 12 in the SNS x SS and it's a perfect fit. 12 in 3.0 had a little bit of extra space, but nothing crazy. I found an 11.5 in the Kith for a nice price, just not sure if I can swing it.
In PK nmd i can wear an 11 but I find an 11.5 is a lot more comfortable to me.

Black gum Inikis are on ADC now. FSR.
mean.gif

to anyone with 3m UB 1.0, what color is the thing under the insole? Is it supposed to be a weird teal color?

also; does anyone know if there are fake 3Ms out there? Im returning my pair to stock x and I need a .5 up. So i found a size 11 but I'm skeptical.

also; does anyone know if there are fake 3Ms out there? Im returning my pair to stock x and I need a .5 up. So i found a size 11 but I'm skeptical.
I think the only reps of the 3m's are really bad quality in both the upper pattern (Pattern isn't the correct size or shape or even close to it) and boost (Cobblestone)

Repped even though I already have a pair, if anyone is on the fence about these don't sleep. These are becoming even more of a favorite over ultraboosts for me
Im surprised the white OG doesn't have as much  resell value as black OGs. 

Also copped those gum inikis. Repped! The tech rust ultras are growing on me, wish I didn't sleep. Any stores still got them? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom