ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you want to see new posts, click on your avatar pic on top right and it will have a red alert if there are any. That's the only way for now.

IMG_6405.JPG
Very underrated pair. I like them a lot. I wear them more often now compared to my other 1.0s.

Edit: Sorry for the grainy pic. It doesn't look that bad on my phone :D

Yea but tis life I guess... Saw no reason to upgrade something we had for over a decade.

same here, but I guess its because the old platform is no longer going to exist at all. The other forums that used it too have all had to move recently as well. I was expecting much worse honestly, this isnt that bad.

I just go to my watched threads and it tells me if theres a new post. Ends up being the same type of screen that my subscription page used to be.

It's good to be back... I was feeling weird with my sub page not updating!

Thoughts on Run they time? Gonna be the regular consortium BS on release or is there some actual stock here?

same here, but I guess its because the old platform is no longer going to exist at all. The other forums that used it too have all had to move recently as well. I was expecting much worse honestly, this isnt that bad.

I just go to my watched threads and it tells me if theres a new post. Ends up being the same type of screen that my subscription page used to be.

Yeah, I just have the All Watched Threads page bookmarked now instead of the homepage, works the same as subscriptions used to.

Is there a desktop version via mobile? Cant find it.
Turn your phone to landscape (worked for me on iPhone). There's no "desktop" or "mobile" version now - mobile (in portrait mode) just auto-adapts the full site to render less features. When I rotate my iPhone to landscape, all the features appear.

I'm hoping resell is terrible so I can get a pair after my inevitable L and I'm sure it'll fit right (which probably will be different since it isn't all PK).

Back
Top Bottom