ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Planning on bringing my CB 1.0 since that is my workout shoe and I plan to hike with it LOL Im thinking either Breds V2 or MC 3.0...

How intense is the hike? I would strongly recommend NOT to wear ultra boosts to hike. They're terrible for hiking.

Hiking calls for hiking shoes.

Just noticed the continental sole peeling off the boost on my cream 1.0 today. Any suggestions on salvaging it? Super glue?

How intense is the hike? I would strongly recommend NOT to wear ultra boosts to hike. They're terrible for hiking.

This summer I tried to hike, among others, Mount Sanitas in Boulder CO in my PK NMDS. I thought I was going to slide right off the mountain multiple times.

Pulled out the family for a pic... not shown WM R2 and triple greys.

Attachments

• IMG_4641.JPG
    IMG_4641.JPG
    461.1 KB · Views: 64
So weather in LA is not that hot , so guessing i'll take a pair of jeans one chino the sns and some beaters , Max said chelsea boots were reaching so i drop them haha

First time in Cali

So weather in LA is not that hot , so guessing i'll take a pair of jeans one chino the sns and some beaters , Max said chelsea boots were reaching so i drop them haha

First time in Cali

Monitor the weather forecast. We've been suffering from a heat wave here for the past 1 week+

Pfffft the iphone x is basically the galaxy s8 with less features smh... One of their selling points is literally face implementation to animal emojis.

Wireless charging was only thing I wanted but since I go from 4s to 6s plus, might for next year unless that X....not impressed. Doubtful.

time has come for my boost to start yellowing. looking into the most popular method right now and I'm seeing people use this Kiwi Whitener to spray it back to white. What yall using?

71KkJHArXxL._UY395_.jpg

Also anyone ever use Angelus Sole Bright for restoring yellowed boost?

IMG_2729_1_grande.jpg

thinking about using shoe whitener too for my boosts but fear that it might spoil it instead.

iPhone X, gotta admit i am tempted by i'm tied to my contract for another year and the price of the iPhone alone is as good as building a brand new VR-ready PC. damn.

Back
Top Bottom