ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I still don't get how the iPhone x is supposed to be the "future" when everything they introduced today has already been done ... I honestly feel the note 8 is the significant upgrade that you want if you don't mind the android OS since it's not for the weak hearted

time has come for my boost to start yellowing. looking into the most popular method right now and I'm seeing people use this Kiwi Whitener to spray it back to white. What yall using?

71KkJHArXxL._UY395_.jpg

Also anyone ever use Angelus Sole Bright for restoring yellowed boost?

IMG_2729_1_grande.jpg

Sharpie oil based pen. Less than $3 at Wally World.
^what I use, works like a charm

I've also tested them in the washing machine after whitening the boost soles. No bleeding or product loss, so it's okay to wash.

iPhone will always be popular, no matter what they slap on the phone. I was using a Galaxy Note 3 prior to my wife buying me a 128 GB iPhone 6 Plus. Loved that Note 3 to death and it was such a great phone for productivity.

iPhone is just good for basic phone use. I find it frustrating with each update. I feel like the updates purposely slow down your phone, especially after a new release has been announced.

Wife has agreed to switch to Google Pixel because her friend has it and takes great photos. I will have to compare the S8 with the Pixel to see what fits my needs more. It was a love/hate relationship with flashing the phone with new roms, which I will more than likely do with the S8 to remove all that bloat. Pixel, probably not since they are first to get updates.

Pixel 2 should be coming out around the same time.

Planning on bringing my CB 1.0 since that is my workout shoe and I plan to hike with it LOL Im thinking either Breds V2 or MC 3.0...

The hikes I did in Hawaii weren't very intense and usually on a trail. If you are talking about minor scrambling and routes over rocks the UB's are not a good option. I hike in the trail responses in CO and the traction is up there with the top hiking boots.

How intense is the hike? I would strongly recommend NOT to wear ultra boosts to hike. They're terrible for hiking.

Really have no idea :rofl: I hike with my Free2s and have hiked with my vibram five fingers (NEVER AGAIN!! LOL) so I think UB will be fine. :emoji_thinking:

The hikes I did in Hawaii weren't very intense and usually on a trail. If you are talking about minor scrambling and routes over rocks the UB's are not a good option. I hike in the trail responses in CO and the traction is up there with the top hiking boots.
Times I wish I copped the Kith TR... :lol:

you can go on amazon and grab 6 oil based sharpie markers for $15 shipped. I bought a few to give to a couple of my close boost buddies.

whats a good price for the predator precision ultra boost? does anyone know the actual numbers produced? temped to pull the trigger at $330 for a size 10.

whats a good price for the predator precision ultra boost? does anyone know the actual numbers produced? temped to pull the trigger at $330 for a size 10.
Adidas.com numbers were extremely low. 45 pairs. But there were definitely more in Europe. I got my pair from a u preorder. Don't think I'd let mine go for 330.

predators wernt due to be delivered until Friday, I just got an email from fedex that they were just delivered :smokin

Im itchin to leave work now.

Hi all, just wondering if you guys know of any taletale signs for fakes on Kith Mids. I just picked these up over stockx, but just wanted to confirm it's legit.

Attachments

• IMG_0401.JPG
    IMG_0401.JPG
    288.3 KB · Views: 22
People slip wearing boost at target. I can't imagine trying to hike in them.

Depending the terrain, hiking in any type of sneaker will leave your feet sore as hell. I used to hike here in CO in Nike Frees and what not, but with such soft, flexible soles your feet are aching after you're done. Need something with a more robust sole, to absorb the impact of the rocks and what not.

Depending the terrain, hiking in any type of sneaker will leave your feet sore as hell. I used to hike here in CO in Nike Frees and what not, but with such soft, flexible soles your feet are aching after you're done. Need something with a more robust sole, to absorb the impact of the rocks and what not.

Agreed. I hike quite frequently around @viskor area. Pretty easy hike but my feet still hurt since I use regular running shoes...

Back
Top Bottom